• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round 1: Pool 4 (13/10/2018)

Why must Tigers press the self destruct button both tries conceded are if there own doing forward pass inside the 22 first try second try line out miss throw. Outside of that Ulster were barely in it...

A descent performance from Tigers pretty much created their own downfall, Ulster extremely lucky to win, should have lost burns to the bin without a doubt, breakdown looked a little suspect to me at times, I am begging to wonder if the Irish are subject to the same laws as everyone else.

Motherfuckers are always forgetting about Cavan.
Yeah I think that was my mind trying to protect me from having to think about Cavan. Good result for Ulster. Didn't even realise they'd been out of the knockouts for so long, They're starting to come together a good bit as a team now even without as much talent as they've had in the past.

Tuilagi is way too obsessed with rucks.
Multiple occasions where he's gone into a ruck instead of getting out into the backline, when he really didn't need to be in there.

Mixed bag from him - some really good carried but then that big forward pass in the 22 and at one point he threw a no look pass.....to no one, cause he was the last man on the wing.
Would still have him for England though.

https://www.ulsterrugby.com/2019/01/ulster-rugby-statement-4/
Following a robust investigation into allegations of abuse directed at Simon Zebo during the fixture versus Racing 92 on Saturday 12th January, Ulster Rugby has sanctioned a life-time ban on a spectator, for breaching our stadium regulations.

We would like to thank the many supporters who provided information to assist our investigation.

We are all very proud of our reputation as an inclusive club and the unacceptable behaviour of this one individual is not reflective of our supporters, or the values of our club.

We have issued a written apology to Simon Zebo and Racing 92.
Good to see Ulster take the correct, decisive action. There's no place for racism in any walk of life.

Latest posts