• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round 1: Pool 4 (13/10/2018)

That Leicester midfield is so dangerous. Ford and Toomua both putting in exceptional passes and then the power from Tuilagi

Compare the length of that advantage to the one Bath got, both for scrum level offenses.

That was idiotic by Genge.
Yeah i didn't really buy Ben Kay's excuse for him, "it's not his fault, he thought it was still part of the scrum". How often in a scrum does the loosehead find himself with a legal opportunity to pick the ball up and run?!

Apropros of nothing - has Zebo got fat, or is it just the effect of the horizontal stripes?

Polota nau has turned out to be a pretty big waste of money for Tigers. Spends half the season away with Australia and when he's there he's not that good and terrible at the lineout.

Apropros of nothing - has Zebo got fat, or is it just the effect of the horizontal stripes?
Fat as ****, I thought he was a prop at first.

That was a hideous tackle. I'm sorry, but grabbing someone's arm like that is only going end in injury.

If I see one more Welshman say Owens is the best ref in the world I will lose my ****
Calm down, this isn't soccer.

Haha did you see the funny?

Edit: apologies for all the double posting. I'm sure the software used to automatically combine double posts into one, what happened to that?

Latest posts