• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round : Pool (12&13/10/2018)

Regis is going to take Toulouse to a whole different level. In 5 months he's transformed the group. He's just starting...
I'd believe it. He came watxhing us train occasionally and it was rumoured we enquired about him becoming involved at the time but he was adamant on a break from pro rugby.

The whole Irish rugby twitter v Austin Healey thing is hilarious.

The Irish fans on here are good craic but WOW do a good chunk of Irish fans get so butt hurt over the smallest criticism.

The Irish fans on here are good craic but WOW do a good chunk of Irish fans get so butt hurt over the smallest criticism.
Why what I miss here?

We're terrible on the internet.

Case in point - Muff and I are two of the good ones.

I think Leinster fans got annoyed at Healey commentary during the Leinster game.
Ah I didn't find him too bad. Shook hands with him Friday too he was in Gloucester walking line when we were setting up.

As @The Alpha Bro says he's a committed troll. In other words he thrives off controversy. But in fairness Joey looked like a world class 10 Friday night and he simply took the opportunity to stir the pot. And well gets a kick out of how many bit at bait

Truth hurts I guess.

although seriously whilst Sexton is certainly the better 10, I can see the argument why Carberry is the better all round player.
Joey is a ball'r. We knocked the D4 outof him and made him streetwise now lol

Truth hurts I guess.

although seriously whilst Sexton is certainly the better 10, I can see the argument why Carberry is the better all round player.
I can see the argument but it's a bad one! I don't see any team, no matter who they have at 10 wanting Carbery so he can cover 15 over Sexton! He's the better athlete and that's where the competition between the two ends.

I can see the argument but it's a bad one! I don't see any team, no matter who they have at 10 wanting Carbery so he can cover 15 over Sexton! He's the better athlete and that's where the competition between the two ends.
Last time they shared the field only 1 lad looked like the world class 10. And he was in red

How the hell was that a bath pen thanks whitehouse just handed Bath the game....
Whitehouse was utterly awful to both sides didn't seam to be getting much right at all. Except the Yellow Card which he somehow failed to spot in real time.

Latest posts