• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round : Pool (12&13/10/2018)

Bath looking very naive in defence against Toulouse. They don't react to what is happening and guards are not getting in position around the ruck.

90% sure a Toulouse player knocked that on and not JJ... Funny how in 2 contentious decisions he decides not to look.

Think Leinster could put 30/40 points on this Wasps team with the way the game is going, feels inevitable.

Think Leinster could put 30/40 points on this Wasps team with the way the game is going, feels inevitable.

More than likely, the better team no doubt but Wasps literally getting pinged for everything, Leinster forward passes ignored, on Wasps one adventure close to the try line it looked suspiciously like a seat belt tack in the dual tackle that resulted in the knock on, forward passes ignored, one clear out a Leinster player clearly entered from the side and got away with it, as if they need any help...

Who is Wasps skills coach? Their passing and handling are atrocious. Not that the players should be absolved of any blame since the coach can't catch the ball for them.

God dammit, all I wanted was Leinster to win by 40 points and keep Wasps scoreless, is that too much to ask?

No one has in years, Munstermuffin just has a massive chub on for that particular strawman
So no English club/fan/person has said it's unfair that while English clubs have had a tough season that Irish provinces have an advantage for managing their squad.

Fair enough. My bad must have misread. But glad to know I wrong

Noel Reid has to be one of the greatest player to grace rugby.

Up there with the likes of Twelvetrees and Umaga
Why lower him to that level.

Noel > BOD. Better looking too. Until he goes Tigers then it all down hill

No one has in years, Munstermuffin just has a massive chub on for that particular strawman

I'm not sure Olly actually knows what constitutes a strawman argument.

Makes for a frustrating back and forth, he's either very dumb or very clever.

I'm not sure Olly actually knows what constitutes a strawman argument.
They ain't Eurooean no more. We forgive them for the lack of knowledge on that.

Shocked Leinster going to Aviva to play Ulster
Would've kept it in RDS as Ulster don't like there

Latest posts