• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round : Pool (12&13/10/2018)

Bruce Craig wants to replay the Toulouse game....

Even the muppets at ECPR aren't stupid enough to consider this. Any game where there's a poor call could be replayed. It's not like Bath can prove they would have scored if things had gone their way.

Bruce Craig wants to replay the Toulouse game....
Morale of the story ......
Blow kisses after you score.

A desperate request to come out with. They lost it faair and square through their own mistakes.

I agree that Bath lost and that the game should not be replayed. However I do hope that the consistency of the refereeing has been looked at, because there were some shocking decisions last week. Gloucester's disallowed try for example.

Just have them play the last 5 seconds.
Was pretty shoddy to call it early when Bath had the attacking lineout deep in the 22

It was one amongst a whole catalogue full of bad decisions over the whole weekend.
Absolute disgrace to even consider talking about replaying the match though.

Oh gods, they've paired Dallaglio with Healey for Wasps v Bath!

Anyone else having a problem with the sound?
Not that I'm particularly complaining, but I do like to hear the ref's mic

I think neither team wants to play anywhere around their own 22m line, so both have come up with the solution that letting in a try allows the next play to start 50m upfield!

Leinster:

15. Jordan Larmour
14. Joe Tomane
13. Garry Ringrose
12. Robbie Henshaw
11. James Lowe
10. Johnny Sexton
9. Luke McGrath
1. Cian Healy
2. Seán Cronin
3. Tadhg Furlong
4. Devin Toner
5. James Ryan
6. Rhys Ruddock
7. Josh van der Flier
8. Jack Conan

Replacements:

16. James Tracy
17. Jack McGrath
18. Andrew Porter
19. Scott Fardy
20. Seán O'Brien
21. Nick McCarthy
22. Ross Byrne
23. Rory O'Loughlin

Tomane on the wing is an interesting one. I think a lot if fans would have liked to see O'Loughlin in instead. Still a very strong bench. I do think Healy is under a bit of pressure by McGrath.

Latest posts