16. Elia
17. Auterac
18. Collier
19. Merrick
20. Wallace
21. Mulchrone
22. Lang
23. Ibitoye

The squad is good in some areas and weak in others. We have little in the way of very good.

I'm hoping Gabriel Ibitoye makes a breakthrough this season and becomes our own version of Christian Wade.

I'm also really curious to see how Alex Dombrandt gets on. He looks great on YouTube at uni level but there's no telling whether that can translate to senior rugby. With so little depth at lock, he'll get a chance and if he can take it, he could turn out to be a very good leftfield signing.
Nathan Earle?

I'm quietly excited about next season but don't expect much more than 5th or 6th. We've strengthened some key positions but looks light in others.

1. Franks
2. Hartley
3. Hill
4. Lawes
5. Barrow/ Api
6. Gibson
7. Harrison
8. Haskell
9. Corbs
10. Biggar
11. Kellaway/ Collins
12. Francis
13. Nafi
14. Taqele Naiyaravoro
15. Malinder

16. Mikey
17. Waller
18. Will Davis
19. Barrow/ Api
20. Brussow/ Wood/ Eadie
21. Alex Mitchell
22. Grayson
23. Collins/ Kellaway

So we look really weak at 13 (unless someone steps up) and another tight head could be useful. Lots of new names may take some time to gel.

I'm quietly excited about next season but don't expect much more than 5th or 6th. We've strengthened some key positions but looks light in others.

1. Franks
2. Hartley
3. Hill
4. Lawes
5. Barrow/ Api
6. Gibson
7. Harrison
8. Haskell
9. Corbs
10. Biggar
11. Kellaway/ Collins
12. Francis
13. Nafi
14. Taqele Naiyaravoro
15. Malinder

16. Mikey
17. Waller
18. Will Davis
19. Barrow/ Api
20. Brussow/ Wood/ Eadie
21. Alex Mitchell
22. Grayson
23. Collins/ Kellaway

So we look really weak at 13 (unless someone steps up) and another tight head could be useful. Lots of new names may take some time to gel.
Burrell?

Have some respect for Mr Lancasters England international centres! The likes of Burrell, Twelvetrees and Burgess will go down in history as some of the best centres in the game!

Still waiting on confirmation for the academy; and an injury replacement for Obano.

file.php

Dislocated shoulder did him for a couple of seasons; and a back/neck injury.
As far as i can remember it's just the two injuries, but both being a nightmare to sort, and recurring.

Anyone here going to do wasps squad? Bar chiefs thats the one im interested in, with nizeem carr coming back and lima sopoaga.

Anyone here going to do wasps squad? Bar chiefs thats the one im interested in, with nizeem carr coming back and lima sopoaga.
Obvs they got not fans so probably not, but I thought I'd give it a shot -

1.Mullan
2. Taylor
3.Cooper Wolley
4. Launch
5. Mathews? Dunno tbh
6. Shields
7. Young
8. Carr
9. Robson
10. Sopoanga
11. Daly
12. De Jongh
13. Lovobalavu
14. Wade
15. Le Roux

16.Johnson
17.Zurab Zhvania
18. Brookes
19. Dunno
20. Willis/Hughes
21. Simpson
22. Gopperth
23. Bassett/Watson/Curtis

Please let me know what I've got wrong with these - It's teams courtesy of Wiki (so there will be mistakes) with positions courtesy of Wiki (so there will be mistakes) with my knowledge (which will be wrong), and some help from teams already posted here to create a pecking order; and to a degree, an ability to place players more precisely than "prop" "lock" "Flanker" etc; as I try to have 15 positions...
Bolded are EQP; Itallicised are academy - both will have some mistakes there too.
file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Last edited:
Cheers both, I'll correct those for the next batch.
Any comments on positions or pecking orders? I'm bound to have various props on the wrong side, ICs as OCs etc

Ross and Macginty will be starters for sale (Ross is captain),
Ashton will probably start the season at 15 while JOC comes back from injury

You have your hookers and tight heads mixed up for Bristol. Can't see anything else obivous though. Nice work

Latest posts