• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

We did, though I'm more sanguine now I know we're getting Freddie in return.
A step down in top quality, whilst still being international class; but available all season.

No idea if we're actually looking at Nel, or if it's my wishful thinking being reposted, picked up, and turned into rumour

Kieran Keane of the Chiefs confirmed as new Connacht coach for next season.

Ehhh... I wonder just how many coaches said no!

More high profile than your most recent head coach appointment pal. He's a perfect fit as he was Chiefs attack coach who play the nearest thing to Connacht's style imaginable. They weren't gonna do better

More high profile than your most recent head coach appointment pal. He's a perfect fit as he was Chiefs attack coach who play the nearest thing to Connacht's style imaginable. They weren't gonna do better

Higher profile than Stuart Lancaster? I don't think so... Chiefs weren't exactly great in his year there either, he did ok with Tasman but has no head coach experience as far as I can tell!

From the guy who brought you The House of Lancaster: How England Rugby was Reinvented comes the sequel The County of Lancaster: How Irish rugby was reinvented by an Englishman.

Higher profile than Stuart Lancaster? I don't think so... Chiefs weren't exactly great in his year there either, he did ok with Tasman but has no head coach experience as far as I can tell!

Schmidt hadn't much head coach experience when he came

From the guy who brought you The House of Lancaster: How England Rugby was Reinvented comes the sequel The County of Lancaster: How Irish rugby was reinvented by an Englishman.

Ben Te'o: Made in NZ, A product of Leinster, saving England's ass! Some really good stuff flying about these days!

Latest posts