• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 6 Nations] Round 5 : England v Ireland (17/03/2018)

Ah yeah. Great Premiership representation in. The last 8 of Europe this year.

Did I mention Europe? The fact sides don't put out their top players in the Pro14 is purely so they can dominate Europe. I know that, you know that, they know that, we all know that.

Did I mention Europe? The fact sides don't put out their top players in the Pro14 is purely so they can dominate Europe. I know that, you know that, they know that, we all know that.

I know it's beside the point you're trying to make, which is about the legitimacy of that league as an "elite" comp... but this is exactly why it's a great competition from a performance POV.
It's the reason the AB's system works, and it's fundamental to Ireland's success recently.

I know it's beside the point you're trying to make, which is about the legitimacy of that league as an "elite" comp... but this is exactly why it's a great competition from a performance POV.
It's the reason the AB's system works, and it's fundamental to Ireland's success recently.
Yes it's great for the International sides no doubt. Just meh as an actual competitive league.

Ryan captained Ireland to a humiliating 45-21 loss to an England side captained by Harry ******* Mallinder.

giphy.gif

Ah yeah. Great Premiership representation in. The last 8 of Europe this year.
What do you think ? That everyone in England all of a sudden went **** at rugby ? Maybe the best thing to do is have an all Europe league . See how good the Celts are when their players are playing more than 12 domestic minutes a year .....

Ryan captained Ireland to a humiliating 45-21 loss to an England side captained by Harry ******* Mallinder.

I'm drunk but how many of that side are actually international's?

Also 3 of that side one a grand slam none of the English to the best of my knowledge. Who is laughing now. (Tommy Wisseau laugh) oh hai Tigs Man.

I'm drunk but how many of that side are actually international's?

Also 3 of that side one a grand slam none of the English to the best of my knowledge. Who is laughing now. (Tommy Wisseau laugh) oh hai Tigs Man.
Harry.
Mallinder.

Latest posts