TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
This game needs a thread.

Wales Vs Scotland - Principality Stadium - Saturday 3rd February 14:15

Teams are released.

Told the Welsh bloke at work that I'd wish him this luck this weekend but I kind of want Scotland to win.

He muttered something a long the lines of that's what everyone has been saying.

Told the Welsh bloke at work that I'd wish him this luck this weekend but I kind of want Scotland to win.

He muttered something a long the lines of that's what everyone has been saying.

I'm the opposite. I actually want Wales to win as I dislike the Scottish arrogance at the moment.

I'm the opposite. I actually want Wales to win as I dislike the Scottish arrogance at the moment.
Eh to be honest they deserve some respite from being whipping boys (not that last year was any different against us). I'd rather have competitive teams playing good rugby like Scotland unlike the bilge Wales consistently play.

I can't really make up my mind who to root for, ultimately I'd probably say Glasgow as above mentioned I want all teams to be competitive and Glasgow are long overdue a taste of the good 'ol days. That said there's just something I really like about Scarlets rugby despite them probably being our biggest rival, to me at least. I want to see them challenge for top dog in the NH again. So I guess I'm happy whoever wins.

If Wales play the way Scarlets do this could be a ridiculously entertaining match.

Eh to be honest they deserve some respite from being whipping boys (not that last year was any different against us). I'd rather have competitive teams playing good rugby like Scotland unlike the bilge Wales consistently play.
You also haven't been murrayfield either where pour beer on you because they're sore losers. I think that on it own puts a daffodil round my head.

You also haven't been murrayfield either where pour beer on you because they're sore losers. I think that on it own puts a daffodil round my head.
Fair enough you can have legitimate beef with the Scots.

Fair enough you can have legitimate beef with the Scots.

Although I have a lot of Scottish friends, but I do like to picture the angry Scot when they lose. Does bring a smile to my face.

Never had issues like that at Twickers

Wales went with a RWC recommendation, the Scots put money in the pockets of the clubs that are trying to kill their and our club game with their RWC vote. Make me less attractive and call me Dai until 4.30!
I have a feeling you'll Dai Young if you don't sort yourself out. I suppose I'm team Wales but let's face it. The Sex Beast doesnt concern himself with the quarrels of his prey.

Both of the teams going on to the pitch together, once again showing how stupid the mind games the Welsh tried to play in 2015 were

I belive it was bought in because of the stupid 2015 debacle.

Right now to get excited about Rugby again.

C'mon you haggis molesters!

Rarebit Crumpets... Check
Guinness (lots)... Check
Dogs on sofa... Check

Game on!

Price with redline fever, needed to calm down there.

Anyone else noticed the odd broadcast quality?

Like they've applied motion blur or something?

Latest posts