• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Ireland vs Argentina (10/11/18)

Need to bring on Leavy, much better than Sean O'Brien.

I love Leavy but if we can get SOB on formcour chances of winning the WC go up by 10-20%. Worth waiting for. Henderson has been poor so far I'd want Beirne v NZ.

I love Leavy but if we can get SOB on formcour chances of winning the WC go up by 10-20%. Worth waiting for. Henderson has been poor so far I'd want Beirne v NZ.

O'Brien will be an excellent impact sub, Leavy will be our starting 7 come world cup, he's the best openside in the NH.

O'Brien will be an excellent impact sub, Leavy will be our starting 7 come world cup, he's the best openside in the NH.
You say best openside in the NH, I say third best at his club. Fine margins given Leinster's options admittedly.

Also, James Ryan is a freak of nature.

You say best openside in the NH, I say third best at his club. Fine margins given Leinster's options admittedly.

Also, James Ryan is a freak of nature.

Nah, when he's fit he'll be first choice by the end of the season, you'll see, I'm always right.

Agreed, terrifying potential.

Could do with screwing our heads on a bit. Some mistakes very unlike a Schmidt side.

Could do with screwing our heads on a bit. Some mistakes very unlike a Schmidt side.

Highlighting how important Kearney and Ringrose are to the side. We keep talking about depth but in reality if certain players are out we're ******.

Nah, when he's fit he'll be first choice by the end of the season, you'll see, I'm always right.

Agreed, terrifying potential.
Highlighting how important Kearney and Ringrose are to the side. We keep talking about depth but in reality if certain players are out we're ******.
Ah if you're always right I won't argue with that. Agree on Ringrose he makes such a difference in the midfield. Kearney's positioning is so underrated as well. Depth is big from 4-8, after that we've got a lot of good players but only some of them fit into the team.

Did sexton think he had penalty advantage?
The decision to kick/execution on the kick was terrible

Some of the attacking patterns have been nice, just tends to be some stupid mistake that cuts it short.

Did sexton think he had penalty advantage?
The decision to kick/execution on the kick was terrible

He did have penalty advantage. If you're talking about the previous one I though it was a grand decision just got unlucky with the bounce.

He did have penalty advantage. If you're talking about the previous one I though it was a grand decision just got unlucky with the bounce.
The one to Earls after the leavy turnover
Had men to the right but kicked far too long on a crossfield instead

ireland still hasn't figured out that argentina is gonna run an inside ball

NH commentators are lame, spend too much time fawning over the players and small passages of play

Not sure Addison knows how to pass a ball.
He's mastering the Kearney art of running purposefully without achieving anything and then running into contact when there's a pass on. Doesn't really make it up with positioning/defence though like Sir Robert.

Pity for Marmion, he was playing well.

That's the third/fourth time he's warned them. Card should be out by now.

Latest posts