• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Ireland vs New Zealand (17/11/18)

I think we might need to review our centre pairing too. I know you spoke highly of them but I always trusted in Hansens reasons for picking SBW. Im not saying Sonny is the answer. Sometimes what looks so good like Crotty/Goodhue doesnt always work out well. Lets not forget that Irish pressure they put on our centres.

Bit late for that, I'm actually very angry at Hansen right now. I think he's been too liberal with his selections and we are all over the shop now and have no clear idea of what is the best combination for anywhere.

Pick a combo Steve, and ******* stick to it mate.

All Blacks weren't the better team man, you gotta accept that. Even I do.

The commentary was borderline as bad as Australian commentary.

I also don't think they'll be much of a threat in Japan. They've given away far too many of their set-plays and don't have the depth.

Yea, Ireland were better for more periods. Feel like if we had 5 more minutes we might have got there. It felt like a change of momentum when DMac came off and Mo'unga came on. Seems like defences have figured out how to contain BB to a degree.

Nice respect from the crowd during kicks, which was a change from Twickenham. No problem with them showing passion, although never a fan of booing, from any crowd. Commentators were to be as expected though. Even when Aki commits a blatant cynical penalty they take a dig and say it was a New Zealand style penalty. Sure, New Zealand commit those too, but clearly so do other teams. Talking **** constantly gets old.

Love watching a tough game and hurts to lose, but Ireland deserved that on the night. You could see how much getting only their second win ever and first ever at home meant to them.

All Blacks weren't the better team man, you gotta accept that. Even I do.

The commentary was borderline as bad as Australian commentary.

I also don't think they'll be much of a threat in Japan. They've given away far too many of their set-plays and don't have the depth.

Yea, Ireland were better for more periods. Feel like if we had 5 more minutes we might have got there. It felt like a change of momentum when DMac came off and Mo'unga came on. Seems like defences have figured out how to contain BB to a degree.

Nice respect from the crowd during kicks, which was a change from Twickenham. No problem with them showing passion, although never a fan of booing, from any crowd. Commentators were to be as expected though. Even when Aki commits a blatant cynical penalty they take a dig and say it was a New Zealand style penalty. Sure, New Zealand commit those too, but clearly so do other teams. Talking **** constantly gets old.

Love watching a tough game and hurts to lose, but Ireland deserved that on the night. You could see how much getting only their second win ever and first ever at home meant to them.

Truly though, that was awesome. Ireland bringing life back to Union competition.

Never seen NZ lose like that this side of 2000.
More games would have been if you got a good ref like wayne barnes :)

#goodrefbringingrugbycompetitionbacklol

We lack line breakers more than anything these days, who from our team would you call a line breaker?

Ireland take a bow. Supporters enjoy your revelry.
Thoroughly deserved win, NZ were outplayed in most aspects which doesn't happen often. I can't remember the last time NZ were tryless, and this is really the first time since 2009 where there was some sort of argument over who is the best team in the world, I'm not saying Ireland are just yet - it was a home victory but for once there are doubts.

Great for world rugby, great for the world cup! My only fear now is that if we can't beat NZ in our pool we likely play Ireland o_O.

great result tonight.. without our first choice scrum half, first choice centre and first choice openside. We will take it

Just for NZ fans. What was the story with selection these last few months ye seem unsure who to play where

Just for NZ fans. What was the story with selection these last few months ye seem unsure who to play where

Hansen being exposed a tad, guys not getting a chance to shine, experienced guys being played outa position, I dunno, I think Hansen is struggling to coach for once, because the team isn't pick itself.

great job on the win though, you're a good team, well take Joe back afterwards though thanks :D

Does Andy Farrell have one of the best coaching records v the AB?
Won with England 2012
Won with Ireland 2016
Won with the Lions 2017
Drew with the Lions 2017
Won with Ireland 2018

Total 7 loses, 4 wins and 1 draw.

Does Andy Farrell have one of the best coaching records v the AB?
Won with England 2012
Won with Ireland 2016
Won with the Lions 2017
Drew with the Lions 2017
Won with Ireland 2018

Total 7 loses, 4 wins and 1 draw.
Easily. A top coach.

Sh
You want the forums ref to support you ......theres a suprise

Showing your class jackass. Seems like every Kiwi poster has been congratulatory and saying you deserved it. No excuses being made so no real need for that vitriol. You got the win, and deservedly so, now the challenge for you is to show the same class your team did.

Latest posts