• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Italy vs Australia (17/11/18)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
daFCYgK.png

O6TU1GS.png
j7lEIMe.png
SxGOCQa.png

Venue: Stadio Euganeo
Time: 15:00 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Ran them close in Oz last year, but no, this should be routine for the Wallabies unless they go really experimental. Really don't want to see Benvenuti on the wing please!

I hope we win, but i can see the upside in a loss.

We might finally get a new coach.

Well although you would have to make the Aussies favourites, they will again be playing under extreme pressure to finally get a win... while this will be one match for Italy where they can feel totally at ease after dispatching Georgia last week, to put any notion of their 6N spot being taken away to bed for a while at least.

Still going Oz bu5 you never know.

Our teams an absolute ******* joke. Foley at 12. AAC on the wing? the bloke belongs in a retirement village.

****, i've had about all i can stomach of this ****.

Italy: 15 Jayden Hayward, 14 Tommaso Benvenuti, 13 Michele Campagnaro, 12 Tommaso Castello, 11 Mattia Bellini, 10 Tommaso Allan, 9 ***o Tebaldi, 8 Abraham Jurgens Steyn, 7 Jake Polledri, 6 Sebastian Negri, 5 Dean Budd, 4 Alessandro Zanni, 3 Simone Ferrari, 2 Leonardo Ghiraldini (c), 1 Andrea Lovotti

Replacements: 16 Luca Bigi, 17 Cherif Traorè, 18 Tiziano Pasquali, 19 Marco Fuser, 20 Johan Meyer, 21 Guglielmo Palazzani, 22 Carlo Canna, 23 Luca Morisi

Australia: 15 Israel Folau, 14 Adam Ashley-Cooper, 13 Samu Kerevi, 12 Bernard Foley, 11 Marika Koroibete, 10 Matt Toomua, 9 Jake Gordon, 8 David Pocock, 7 Michael Hooper (c), 6 Jack Dempsey, 5 Adam Coleman, 4 Izack Rodda, 3 Taniela Tupou, 2 Folau Fainga'a, 1 Scott Sio

Replacements: 16 Tatafu Polota-Nau, 17 Jermaine Ainsley, 18 Sekope Kepu, 19 Rob Simmons, 20 Pete Samu, 21 Will Genia, 22 Kurtley Beale, 23 Dane Haylett-Petty

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pfft, that Wallabies side is plenty strong enough. As I've said before, Cheika has to experiment to try and find combinations that will work when injury strikes, because his depth is pitiful.

Hayward is an upgrade at fullback for Italy, but Benvenuti on the wing again. O'Shea seems to pull out one good performance every four or so games and the lads have a weight off their shoulders after dispatching Georgia. But I can't bring myself to believe.

Australia by 20

Is this really 0-0 at half time or is the beeb website having a wobbly?o_O

Interesting decision to chalk off Tebaldi's try. Not that it'd have made a blind bit of difference. :(

There are a lot of parallels between SA two years ago and Aus this year in terms of how much in disarray both were/are. Also, coincidentally Aus are facing the same teams this November that SA did in 2016, only at least the former managed to overcome Italy.:D

Crazy that the third Wallaby Try was actually awarded.

I was surprised to see Adam Ashleigh Coopersauras still running around.

Latest posts