• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Wales v Scotland (3/10/18)

I agree for far too long Biggar seemed to be only option really so it's a good problem to have. I hope Evans got some decent game time against Tonga, but it tend to come with wholesale changes in the team which creates quite a disjointed performance. That's the fear I have about Watkins, he is only going to get that one game which isn't going to be able to show his talent.

Against Tonga Tomas Williams will possibly start if Gats keeps with davies so will give him some continuity.

Parkes doesnt deserve the chance after last week. We will lose heavily if we miss tackles like that again. I really hope Watkins gets the nod and then if he looks rusty he can keep him in against Tonga for continuity once again.

Would be nice to be brave and put Williams at 15 and Josh Adams (cant remember if he is fit) on the wing. Have a right go at them!

Against Tonga Tomas Williams will possibly start if Gats keeps with davies so will give him some continuity.

Parkes doesnt deserve the chance after last week. We will lose heavily if we miss tackles like that again. I really hope Watkins gets the nod and then if he looks rusty he can keep him in against Tonga for continuity once again.

Would be nice to be brave and put Williams at 15 and Josh Adams (cant remember if he is fit) on the wing. Have a right go at them!

Yeah, I forgot about Josh Adams when I posted my team! I'd really like to see a back 3 of Adams, North and Sanjay against the Aussies. No-one would be in a rush to kick to that back 3!

Whilst Parkes didn't have a great game v Scotland, and he's been unusually quiet for the Scarlets this season, I'd still start him v Aus. He's the kind of bloke who should bounce back and have a stormer. His defense is usually rock solid. I like Owen Watkin as well, so wouldn't be at all upset if he were given a chance. We do need to give Watkin more opportunities in a mostly first choice side, make sure we go into the WC with 2 proven options at 12.

It seems now that Halfpenny is allowed to run the ball instead of kicking every time he looks pretty decent with ball in hand now. However that would be a tasty back 3.

Good game that. Defense was awesome. And seeing as Wales have failed to win an opening match in the AIs for 16 years (I stand to be corrected on that possibly), good game good game!

Did anyone see Barry John's quote of Anscombe? Wtf does this mean? 'What I like about Anscombe is he has got a computer which isn't processed and his distribution of the ball is top-quality.'

Did anyone see Barry John's quote of Anscombe? Wtf does this mean? 'What I like about Anscombe is he has got a computer which isn't processed and his distribution of the ball is top-quality.'

You do wonder where some people's minds are when they write this stuff.

This then follows the above sentence ' He's got a sharp rugby brain and can see things before others, having an eye for a gap and usually making the most of his passes by their timing.' I assume he was trying an analogy? But to be fair the end of that sentence doesn't make too much sense either. It goes to show that being a class rugby player doesn't make automatically you a good pundit or journalist. cough...cough... Shane Williams..cough...cough :p

Latest posts