• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Wales vs Australia (10/11/18)

Anyone have any idea what sort of time you need to arrive at the stadium today. I remember last year they encouraged fans to turn up early as there was security checks etc.

I live around 10 mins from the Princpality and would rather not waiting around as much as possible.

The welsh need to sing hymns every time they do a high ball to Izzy his Christian duty demands that he would have to stand up straight and sing along

For God's sake. I'm so upset with Wales. For once, could they please use Leigh Fullpenny instead of Leigh Halfpenny?

Ken Owens isnt right....

Lineout issues show where Corey Hills strengths lie.

Moriarty isnt offering anything that isnt instantly nullified by the Pooper show.

Have a bad feeling get again.

Plus note - Who is this ref? Hes managing the players really well. No ref is perfect but is rapport is decent and he is trying to let the game go and trying not to be the focal point.

Was a bad call. He chop tackles meaning the wrap is harder to see and with moving legs isnt always perfect. Wasnt a penalty.

He's been offside twice, once penalised as well. Don't think he can manage the pace of this game at the moment.

He's been offside twice, once penalised as well. Don't think he can manage the pace of this game at the moment.

We have Jenkins ready for the hour mark.

How spoilt are we to have Tips? Is there a better 7 arpund atm?

I am a massive Jenkins fan but Tips is on amother level!

Is he injured?
His carrying has been really poor, and lineout not much better

He had a massive blow to the head last week. Nose looks broken too! Bet its sore and causing issues.

Leigh needs to come off. Kicking to Anscombe and liam at 15.

Shocking miss by HP and that's 2nd one tonight. Roof is closed so no excuses in terms of the conditions.

THat was an unepexctedly poor half of rugby. I actually think Halfpenny had one of his better halfs if you take away goal kicking. He had a pass that lead to a line break. Collectors item!

The stage is set for Biggar's ascent to godhood!

Seriously, neither side looks like they want it. Someone needs to step up. Folau wasted on the wing. DHP and Kerevi anonymous. Curious kicking tactics from Beale (presumably to keep the Wales defence honest).

In fairness Saturday was our (as well as Scotland and England's) first run out of the new season. You can't expect a side to just click instantly... you only have to look at the England and much talked up Scotland attack's on the same day to understand that. Out of the three teams, the Welsh attack was definitely the sharpest, our real problem over the last year has been the lack of possession we get, the fact we have scored a decent return of tries with such a low possession indicates a fair degree of clinical finishing.

Leigh missing penalty unbelievable but on mute since, as always, Jonathan Davies still " you know " in every sentence - twice in some ! Won't someone tell him !

Just to say I'm not ignoring you but the thread is about Wales V Aus not the Lions tour so don't want to derail it any more it stemmed naturally but we are way off topic now.

Another " you know " from Jonathan, never a sentence without and " just watch this "spoiling match for me so going to mute. Still think Wales will win.

Latu showing yet again he can't hit the target come lineout. TPN on.

Please kick me off the boards for saying this but do we miss Jamie Roberts at 12 to make those hard line breaks?!?!

Please kick me off the boards for saying this but do we miss Jamie Roberts at 12 to make those hard line breaks?!?!
Definitely need something, Parkes is incredibly uninspiring.

It's pretty funny how England/Wales/Ireland have Teo/Parkes/Aki, none of whom would be anywhere near international level if they weren't foreign.

SH obsession from SH coaches

Latest posts