• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Rugby Championship] Round 4: Australia v Argentina (15/09/2018)

Could be a close game. I think Pumas should be favourites here.

Two good tries so far, hopefully this is a cracker of a test as well.

Why the **** is that a penalty?!
Made contact when he had the ball,

He's saying it's a penalty cause it's a lifting penalty but you're allowed to lift ffs

Australia probably started the game stronger, but Argentina have grown into the game and look like they're starting to take charge.

Wallabies are cooked.

Folau bombed a certain try at the death for absolutely no reason.

more good news. this is great for the championship. well doNE despite of the bad luck in those correctly annulled tryes
medrano, ortega, delguy, niCo and moyano while in where very good. good game overall.
lousy game to watch if you are not involved.

Two wins in the same TRC for first time. This is very good because there are still to play the last two matches at home.

Probably time for England and France to officially start bricking it for the RWC. Thump SA (who beat NZ) then beat the Aussies in their own back yard. I can't see France beating a team that can do that.

Lol

Argentina offer nothing for the top 6N sides,
Even when we sent our C team to Argentina I was fully confident of a white wash (which we got)
Then Scotland just did the same as well

Lol

Argentina offer nothing for the top 6N sides,
Even when we sent our C team to Argentina I was fully confident of a white wash (which we got)
Then Scotland just did the same as well

True, we played so badly that 2 wins dont makes us any better contenders to a playoff spot, this could be easily a fluke but if we manage to keep this up then we can play on equals terms with France. Pumas tend to play a lot better when something is at the stake like a WC, different to let say England that tend to choke at WC for example.

Latest posts