• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Six Nations] England Squad

If we see the back line of
6 robshaw/underhill
7 simmonds
8 mercer

We need to never catch the ball standing still and never go in on his own but always as a pod, i know it sounds lime basics but when ypu lose carriers like billy who can make a metre or 3 from anywhere then the basics matter a whole lot more, keep the tempo high with a more athletic 7/8, running at pace we will get on the front foot getting our backs some quick ball. Cany just do 1 out runners

Anyone else find the current front page of ESPN ******* wierd?

Like 10 interviews with Haskell talking about his ban, wtf is this?

Bloody hell that was Delon?! I wasn't paying a lot of attention, saw a similar-looking guy called Armitage doing OK and vaguely wondered if it was a younger brother before forgetting about it at the final whistle

Bloody hell that was Delon?! I wasn't paying a lot of attention, saw a similar-looking guy called Armitage doing OK and vaguely wondered if it was a younger brother before forgetting about it at the final whistle
No, this is Guy we're talking about. There's 3 of them. Let's start using first names.

Oh my bad, thought we were talking about Steffon. Yeah Armitage was very impressive vs Sarries but he's what, 7th choice centre at Wasps or something mad like that? If he wants to succeed he needs to move elsewhere.
He's been all over the place anyway didn't do much at London Irish so not sure moving will help.

I know we're forever told that we're a good decade out of date about the Pro14 teams holding back their star players for the big matches, but...

file.php

Mallinder binned off at half time for an injured Myler

Not exactly an inspiring performance in preparation for the 6N

Think Isiekwe and Earle have gone well though.
Earle looks electric ball in hand - lots of dropped passes though, but it's hard to tell whether it's the quality of the passing (plenty if speculative offloading) or dodgy mitts.

Still seems crazy Isiekwe is a top level 2nd row, he looks so skinny!

Really like Isiekwe. Very placid, but technically excellent. Don't think he looks particularly skinny, certainly doesn't lack physicality anyway.

Big fan of Earle too.

Really like Isiekwe. Very placid, but technically excellent. Don't think he looks particularly skinny, certainly doesn't lack physicality anyway.

Big fan of Earle too.

Earle has been awesome. Really interesting to see him going to the Quins.

Latest posts