• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2018 Six Nations Ticket Prices

BenJeffrey

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Just had a quick look at 6N tickets for 2018, I've been to Scotland vs England the last two times it's been at Murrayfield. Cheapest tickets available - £170?!

For half the cost, Barbarians vs New Zealand in November looks a better option! Is there any reason for the seemingly huge price hike for the 2018 series?

Just had a quick look at 6N tickets for 2018, I've been to Scotland vs England the last two times it's been at Murrayfield. Cheapest tickets available - £170?!

For half the cost, Barbarians vs New Zealand in November looks a better option! Is there any reason for the seemingly huge price hike for the 2018 series?
Are they face value?

Both ticket prices stolen from Stubhub and TicketMaster, in 2016 we paid £70 each at Murrayfield from ViaGoGo, for similar seats!
Sounds like they aren't face value but I may be wrong. That's madness though.

Hi,

I think those tickets are pre-sale (allocated to Scotland Fan Club members, rugby clubs etc) that are been resold at a higher price. My understanding is there will be a general ticket sale in November but not 100% on that! Correct me if I'm wrong.

Latest posts