• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Super Rugby] Round 1: Stormers vs. Jaguares (17/02/2018)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

BFsGRzk.png
Versus%20Currie%20Cup.png
q12RYgu.jpg

Venue: DHL Newlands
Time: 15:05 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Stormers need 5 points here, they have a grueling away leg, need to find early form

i`ll be in london for this in some hotel.. do you guys think ill could get to see it ? dont know what time ill be there, maybe there`s a pub where i can watch it.
suggestion welcome!

i`ll be in london for this in some hotel.. do you guys think ill could get to see it ? dont know what time ill be there, maybe there`s a pub where i can watch it.
suggestion welcome!
No idea how much SR is broadcast in the UK I'd imagine very little on a 6 nations weekend, but you might get lucky.

suggestion welcome!

it's on Sky sports action and Now TV in UK.
You might get lucky with most pubs really the only football game on is Wednesday v Swansea at that time.

No idea how much SR is broadcast in the UK I'd imagine very little on a 6 nations weekend, but you might get lucky.
is there a game in london this week end??
thanks in advance

suggestion welcome!
https://www.matchpint.co.uk/watch-live-super-rugby
http://findrugbynow.com/london/london-london-pubs/

It's in sky sports action, so you should have no problem finding a place. I would call before just to be sure. Nearly all pubs that have a tv will have it, the only problem you might face is they decide to show something else instead. Just call, you should be fine.

is there a game in london this week end??
Saracens and Harlequins are both playing away i believe so, as far as i understand, no.

Stormers need 5 points here, they have a grueling away leg, need to find early form
It's do or die for us too. Stormers are arguably the only game we can take from our initial 3, and i'd be inclined to believe our management is aware of that. They should go out guns blazing. They'd be idiots if they don't.

https://www.matchpint.co.uk/watch-live-super-rugby
http://findrugbynow.com/london/london-london-pubs/

It's in sky sports action, so you should have no problem finding a place. I would call before just to be sure. Nearly all pubs that have a tv will have it, the only problem you might face is they decide to show something else instead. Just call, you should be fine.

Saracens and Harlequins are both playing away i believe so, as far as i understand, no.

gracias!! super info

Am I the only one extremely annoyed by the ads painted in the field???

LAmentable. If this is the level of defense we bring to the table many teams will tear us appart. I ve counted 10 missed tackles in 2 plays alone.

I m livid. I ve seen touch rugby teams defend better.

Just saw the stats. 21 missed tackles. 21! And we had the ball most of the time...

Honestly I'm happy with the game, a win is a win, and I saw enough to give me hope that we will at least be competitive this year.

We defended well for long periods, and we were good value from the counter-attack again, we haven't completely regressed into a boring game plan. Damian Willemse was fantastic and Seabelo starting to look very comfortable in the 15 man game Nizaam was also everywhere and looked hungry which is an encouraging sign. Our pack was perhaps a bit light with no Eben/PsdT and Bongi and our set piece needs consistency but all in all a satisfactory performance.

I didn't think the Jaguares were too awful, but as it's been mentioned too many missed tackles on defense (the Kolisi and DDA tries in particular, made the Jaguares tacklers look foolish), and perhaps needed to do more when structuring an attack.
Sanchez looked good, as did Boffelli and their pack in general was hard working.

Latest posts