• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Super Rugby] Round 10: Reds vs. Chiefs (21/04/2018)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

LXj02aa.png
Versus%20Currie%20Cup.png
vjKuIU4.gif

Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Time: 11:45 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

I think this is a chance of an Oz win in a transtasman match. But only if DMac starts at 10 and only if he has an off day there.

No offense to the Reds but the Chiefs are in a class of their own with the other NZ franchises, maybe the Lions in Ellis Park or the Tahs in Sydney.

I actually think D-mac has played pretty well at 10 but is being unfairly judged because of how good he is at 15, if it was any other 22 year old playing 10 we would be praising this guy as the second coming. Perofeta makes more errors and does less on attack and somehow he is getting more propsthan Dmac.

As for the rest of their backline, Weber is back, Ngatai is back and could slot into 15 and 12, Alaimalo is already a proven beast and one of the best wings in the comp (he's up their with Lam).

Not really sure where the Reds can win this one. I'd like to be proven wrong though! Aussie teams beating some Kiwi teams would be great for the comp.

Y'alls were right.

I genuinely thought that this game would be more competitive.

Disappointing from Aus teams so far this round.

Y'alls were right.

I genuinely thought that this game would be more competitive.

Disappointing from Aus teams so far this round.

Ditto. Feeling a bit sheepish with results this weekend. I'll default to picking against Oz from next week as they all seem to be regressing (hopefully just a bad week).

Latest posts