• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Super Rugby] Round 11: Reds vs. Lions (28/04/2018)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

LXj02aa.png
Versus%20Currie%20Cup.png
D5pB5Yt.gif

Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Time: 07:05 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Can anyone see anything other than a Lions victory?

I'm interested to see which Reds team turns up..........................

Holy Snappin' Duckshit Batman!! Who saw that coming???

The lions should be banging their heads against the wall. They decided to play for 25 minutes and nearly won it.

Well, after all that, we have a final score that is basically a reasonable prediction for this match.

Overall, I feel like this game will be good for the lions and will strengthen them mentally.

They would have won if their tries were converted.

I see them getting one win in NZ. Probably against the Chiefs.

The Lions are playing the bonus point system well. Already got 7 points. Almost worth 2 wins.

Typical. I give up predicting the Reds as they were making me look stupid, then they do this.

Both sides are painfully inconsistent this season.

Lions don't seem as mentally focused as last year, this year they have put up some big performances and whenever they have a tough match, or one where the result is questioned beforehand they come through (Agaisnt the Tahs and other SA opposition).

As soon as they have the favourites tag they put their foot off the pedal; Jags/Sunwolves/Blues/Reds most of these teams are considered bottom half of the table at the very least yet all these Lions matches were tough going.
They are lucky the other Saffer teams toured so poorly, I don't think they're quite as strong as last year.

Bulls actually have an outside chance of catching them for top of conference, the Lions fixtures aren't great!
Kind of hope they do, Lions fans have gotten a tad to smug these past few years.

I put a $50 bet on the Reds, because I had it sitting in my account from a free bet. Reds won, I won, money appears to only be able to be used as betting money and I can't cash it out. loooooooool

Latest posts