• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Super Rugby] Round 12: Stormers vs. Bulls (05/05/2018)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

BFsGRzk.png
Versus%20Currie%20Cup.png
0fxNQrK.png

Venue: DHL Newlands
Time: 15:05 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

As a Stormer I am afraid of this game but same time looking very much forward to it

Well, I'm worried if the Bulls will be able to pull off 2 wins in one season against their rivals. It hasn't happen in a very long time. One thing that is beneficial to the Bulls though is that their squad is getting stronger with some of the injured guys returning...

upload_2018-5-3_9-19-24.png

Just looking at this the South African conference is really heating up!
Stormers definitely look on track for the wooden spoon but a few wins could really spoil things, and a play-off spot isn't completely off the cards.

On the other hand Bulls have looked good and every win is going to matter from here, it's even possible they top the conference if they pull off a few big results and derby wins.
Excited for the game, my first and second teams at the moment so I don't think I'll be too disappointed with either result.

One thing that could be the decided is we don't have Willemse this game, if Leyds is at 10 I do think we become quite a bit weaker. Still think the Stormers forward pack has more quality but that's not how this match played out at Loftus!

Strange game. Couple of details could have changed the result despite what the final score suggests.
Stormers are somehow very strong at home despite not playing well.

Man, this wasn't a good game to watch. Thought Mr. Jackson had a poor game. I don't understand how some referees are so reluctant to give yellow cards when there is an obvious ploy by the offending player to keep on giving away penalties.

Not that I thought we would win the game, but it would have been nice if we got some of the 50/50 calls right. That Nizam Carr penalty in the second half was the final nail in the coffin.

Congrats Stormers.

To be fair the rugby gods did not favor the Bulls in this game.
Stormers won but did not play particularity well.
Scrum dominated early on and evened out later in the game

Still not sure where either of these teams are after this game

To be fair the rugby gods did not favor the Bulls in this game.
Stormers won but did not play particularity well.
Scrum dominated early on and evened out later in the game

Still not sure where either of these teams are after this game

2nd week in a row Glen Jackson was in charge of a Bulls game with dubious calls...

Latest posts