• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Super Rugby] Round 17: 29-30 June 2018

Jag's seventh win in a row.
Ledesma is changing again the head of the Hourcade's Pumas to a winning mentality.

And the possible new coach for the next season was on the grades watching the match.
The movement could be Mario Ledesma to the Pumas and Gonzalo Quesada to Jaguares.

Not sure this is a popular opinion, but i'd like to see Ledesma coach both teams.

@smartcooky Will you please look at the 3 TMO decisions in the Sunwolves vs. Bulls match and explain to me how did they come to those conclusions? IMHO all 3 those decisions were wrong and it was all 3 against the Bulls, which was in the end a 21-point swing in favour of the Sunwolves.

I thought the communication between O'Keefe and the TMO was absolutely pathetic.

Jags win! Are we on QF now??
It seems likely, but if the Jags lose their next match and the Sharks wins their next match against the Stormers then the final game between the Jags and the Sharks will decide who gets the wildcard

It seems likely, but if the Jags lose their next match and the Sharks wins their next match against the Stormers then the final game between the Jags and the Sharks will decide who gets the wildcard

Not necessarily...

If the Rebels lose both of their next 2 matches, and the Sharks win just one of their last 2 matches. Then both the Sharks and the Jags will go through, and the Rebels will miss out.

Latest posts