• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Super Rugby] Round 3: Jaguares vs. Hurricanes (03/03/2018)

Had the Canes shooting for top spot again this year, might have to change that prediction, see how they get on in the derbies first though but haven't been impressed with them so far.

Actually, i just saw another clip from the press conf and i have to stand corrected, he was quite critical.
Still, a much as i like his truthfulness, we shouldn't be testing people as head coach.

Yes. If there is not substantial improvement by the end of the season I think your union has to swallow its pride and hire an experienced foreign coach to mentor the likes of Ledesma, Perez and Contapomi and hope that one of them shows promise in the future.

The tackling of Julian Savea for one of the tries made it look like he had run into the middle of a high school match and you've arguably looked worse than in the first two seasons.

Preaching to the quire...
First try against us this season.... (you know that feeling, the one try that you know it's coming but you will do everything you can to at least try to stop it. This was our guys "trying").