• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Super Rugby] Round 7: Blues vs. Sharks (31/03/2018)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
2hUozcT.jpg

rBDTSON.jpg
Versus%20Currie%20Cup.png
n5QAaQS.jpg

Venue: Eden Park
Time: 08:35 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Such a Blues result.

Well played by the Sharks though, Bosch looked assured at 15, this was probably the best game Rob du Preez has played in a Sharks jersey and JLDP was immense.

Oh dear.

There was hope that this year would be different. Alas, its just the same old same old... bags of individual talent... no team.

Very entertaining but a very bizarre game too.
Bosch will be massively important for the springboks in the future.

So this is why Sharks fans big up their side, especially away from home! A bizarre result (almost as bizarre as SANZAAR's editing of the highlights).

Seeing the way the Chiefs and Highlanders perform after losing their coaches makes me think there will be plenty of upgrades available for the Blues at coach. Tana is only hanging in there because of his playing background rather than his coaching record - and nothing good ever comes of that.

So this is why Sharks fans big up their side, especially away from home! A bizarre result (almost as bizarre as SANZAAR's editing of the highlights).

Seeing the way the Chiefs and Highlanders perform after losing their coaches makes me think there will be plenty of upgrades available for the Blues at coach. Tana is only hanging in there because of his playing background rather than his coaching record - and nothing good ever comes of that.

Thing is you can't blame Tana for 90% of the **** the blues did on the field, getting caught offside, not back 10, missing tackles, those are player issues, I actually feel sorry for Tana in a way. I felt he got the Blues job too early and unproven and should have turned it down to gather more experience.

However the players are terrible, sure playing Reiko at 12 is a bad call by the coach, but there is a big difference between player ineptitude and bad tactical decisions. Both of them together are showing us the results we are seeing.

Still don't know if the Sharks found some form or the Blues just fell out of the bus on the day?

Latest posts