• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Probably the right decision to move, but almost certainly the wrong team?

He'd been rumoured to have fancied a move North for some time. I can't understand why a club like Leicester weren't in for him?

No disrespect to Bristol but their AP future is far from assured right now ...

How many clubs who need him could compete with Money and Lam?

Are Tigers in for another 10 or are they gonna use toomua as backup to ford?
Is there anyone coming through the academy?

I'm not aware of any 10s in their academy who are anywhere near ready for senior rugby. If I were them, I'd have Toomua as the back up for bigger games/international windows and sign a young 10 for the other games. If Worcester were to go down, I'd go in for Shillcock.

Flood is doing the rounds by a few people (Goode said he has heard that rumour and chris Edgerton who is a Leicester rugby reporter has also heard it, I myself heard it about a couple months ago not sure though myself).

We have England U17 10 Tom Hardwick in the academy he has been playing in the A league and preseason so is rated.

Did I read somewhere Tigs today that they're looking to off load Tuilagi and Toomua to fund Te'o and Ford and another unnamed player.
Obviously it's a rumour but any truth. Like I'm sure Tigers financially won't continue paying Manu a high wage for little gametime.

Did I read somewhere Tigs today that they're looking to off load Tuilagi and Toomua to fund Te'o and Ford and another unnamed player.
Obviously it's a rumour but any truth. Like I'm sure Tigers financially won't continue paying Manu a high wage for little gametime.

Nah it's BS even Toomua denied it on Facebook. Also Toomua and Manu's cap couldn't find Ford and T'eo.

Hastings Bath ---> Glasgow confirmed this morning too
Not surprising - but I had hoped we'd keep him for another couple of years.

Good luck to the kid; he looks a decent prospect, however much grief he got from some Bath fans for not being George

Well worst kept secret...centre Maxine Mermoz is confirmed on a two year deal to us (the falcons) in the summer.

Lets hope Tigers don't break him in the meantime!

Also talk Sami Mavinga - Prop from Lyon is on his way aswell...

4th Du Plessis arrives at Montpellier this time it's Willie on loan from Bayonne till the end of this season..........its going to be easy Du Plessis picks up, passes to Du Plessis who sides steps and passes to Du Plessis for Du Plessis to dive over for a try under the posts......

4th Du Plessis arrives at Montpellier this time it's Willie on loan from Bayonne till the end of this season..........its going to be easy Du Plessis picks up, passes to Du Plessis who sides steps and passes to Du Plessis for Du Plessis to dive over for a try under the posts......

......... but not this weekend! Toulouse will be looking for another away win in Montpellier.

only one Du Plessis in the team for Sunday we have decided that one will be plenty enough to beat Toulouse my friend!!!

I fear you may be right :mellow:
However, we Toulousains remain optimistic!

Latest posts