• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

I remember when the IRFU tapped up his terrible little brother with promises of playing for ireland

Ulster just had a horrible break up after a great and they're looking for a rebound ****. It doesn't have to be a looker just someone to remind them that they can do better, it's Billy Burns!

Tigers Seniors leavers currently
George McGugian
Harry Thacker
Chris Baumann
Pat Cilliers
Michele Rizzo
Kyle Traynor
Luke Hamilton
Dominic Ryan
Tom Brady
Nick Malouf

Seniors arrivals
Jimmy Stevens
Gaston Cortes
Will Spencer
David Denton
Guy Thompson
Sam Aspland Robinson

Promoted
Owen Hills
Fred Tuilagi
Charlie Thacker
George Worth

Development squad leavers
Ben Betts
Joe Maksymiw

Promoted from the U18's
Keston Lines
Cameron Jordan
Henri Lavin
Taylor Gough
Thom Smith
Andre Dunn

Where's Brady going?
It's impossible to look his name up on social media or news sites

The Samu Manoa to Cardiff Blues signing has apparently been completed. It's a great signing to be fair, couldn't really have hope for better when considering what the Blues needed.

TJ Ioane to London Irish

Good signing, he's a good backrower we just had a log jam of backrowers and him not being EQP limited his game time.

Toomua to Rebels, Eastmond to tigers
C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

Good, it would be so easy to fail at the first attempt coaching, and then just call it quits.
IMO, we don't have enough players moving into coaching, and nowhere near enough going overseas to do so.

No idea if he'll make it as a coach or not, you just can't tell from players.

Bath have binned off Guy Mercer,
Be interesting to see where he ends up - not exactly the best time of year to be finding a new club

Be interesting to see where he ends up - not exactly the best time of year to be finding a new club

It's a decent time of year pre-season now starting injuries will happen.
His comp will hold him over till an opportunity happens.

Surprising given their injury record as of l
Surprising given their injury record as of late, and to do it so unceremoniously to a previous club captain.

It's a decent time of year pre-season now starting injuries will happen.
His comp will hold him over till an opportunity happens.
For a short term contract, I guess, but everyone will have done their long term recruitment already

For a short term contract, I guess, but everyone will have done their long term recruitment already

TBH he really isn't the type of player that would be getting a long term contract at a club with a limited amount of cap already though. (I.e. Top 6/7 clubs)

Latest posts