• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Mcguigan to Falcons. Good move for him. More money and up the pecking order.

Agreed. I guess it underlines how pointless it was for him to move to Tigers though.

Kyle Cooper has been very good for Newcastle and Socino is a good young player too so he won't necessarily be that much better off.

Nacewa and Struass to retire end of season.

Will be sad to see them leave the sport, both massive servants to their adopted teams and equally sad when Leinster lose both the champions cup final and the Pro 14 final to Racing and Edinburgh.

Agreed. I guess it underlines how pointless it was for him to move to Tigers though.

Kyle Cooper has been very good for Newcastle and Socino is a good young player too so he won't necessarily be that much better off.

He'd be getting gametime if it weren't for the sudden opportunistic signing of Polota-nau who happens to be world class.

Aint getting ahead of Youngs either with the attachment that's there and with whats going on.

Some quality back rowers will miss out at Gloucester next season.
I think we can keep our main five happy with regular time on a rotational basis - Kriel, Morgan, Polledri, Ludlow and Ackermann. Freddie Clarke will be lead support but also plays second row so should get a bit of time. Charlie Beckett and Will Safe will have to live off of scraps and Anglo-Welsh for now.

The one I'm most worried about is Gareth Evans. Not getting a look in as it is. Which is a real shame because he's really fun to watch. He might see out the end of his contract, but I could see Gloucester letting him go if he wanted game time.

I think we can keep our main five happy with regular time on a rotational basis - Kriel, Morgan, Polledri, Ludlow and Ackermann. Freddie Clarke will be lead support but also plays second row so should get a bit of time. Charlie Beckett and Will Safe will have to live off of scraps and Anglo-Welsh for now.

The one I'm most worried about is Gareth Evans. Not getting a look in as it is. Which is a real shame because he's really fun to watch. He might see out the end of his contract, but I could see Gloucester letting him go if he wanted game time.

Beckett is off end of season.

Foden leaving Saints. Had a great career (A not a bad wife too) will be interesting to see where he goes talk is america and a potential NYC club with Corbs.

Always think it was a shame he didn't get more caps IMO him and Tait both underused by England IMO and considering past it way to early.

Foden leaving Saints. Had a great career (A not a bad wife too) will be interesting to see where he goes talk is america and a potential NYC club with Corbs.

Always think it was a shame he didn't get more caps IMO him and Tait both underused by England IMO and considering past it way to early.
Worth another year (at least) in the prem.

Wouldn't be surprised if we offer him a year.
O'Connor is out for an undetermined length of time with his latest surgery, and I can't see him being 100% by the start of the season considering the severity of it.
We've lost our first and third choice full backs and not signed a replacement for either, and Foden would towards both EQP and academy payments.

Wouldn't be surprised if we offer him a year.
O'Connor is out for an undetermined length of time with his latest surgery, and I can't see him being 100% by the start of the season considering the severity of it.
We've lost our first and third choice full backs and not signed a replacement for either, and Foden would towards both EQP and academy payments.
Not a bad call actually...

Agreed, It was a shame he lost his place to Brown on the back of an injury as I felt he was always superior in his prime.

Lost a yard of pace over the last few years though due to injuries.

Latest posts