• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Damn that really sucks,

Was always a big fan of his since day one, was buzzing when we signed him

Such a shame his career was hampered by injuries and mismanagement by the RFU being obsessed with bulking him up

Two decent signings. I'd probably have preferred Bertranou to Landajo, but there's no doubt he's quite a lot better than Lewis and Mulchrone.

I can't say I've ever really watched Garcia Botta play, but Argentine props love to scrum and with Boyce off to Bath and Lambert retiring, we need decent reinforcements. Auterac has been completely anonymous for the majority of the time he's been at Quins (I'm not sure whether he's injured or just firmly 3rd choice) so Garcia Botta likely comes in as understudy for Marler.

Apparently we're announcing all our signings this week!

My guesses for them all (I know this is a confirmed thread but if I'm right u want all the credit soz ;))
RG SYNMAN
Ladanjo (Argentina, think that's how its spelt)
Scott Baldwin
Danny Cipriani
Will Evans/Kwagga Smith (can't decide which)
Santiago Botta
Campangaro

Joel Kpoku (probably not but I wish, not part of my official predictions)

Also

Campangaro ----> Quins
Bbc sport story on him moving to Quins doesnt say much at all as to why he is moving from wasps after just 1 season but there must be something seriously wrong for the amount of players they have lost in one season, be surprised if launchbury and Robson arnt looking soon(not a rumour before you go looking)

Bbc sport story on him moving to Quins doesnt say much at all as to why he is moving from wasps after just 1 season but there must be something seriously wrong for the amount of players they have lost in one season, be surprised if launchbury and Robson arnt looking soon(not a rumour before you go looking)
I thought he may have been a short term signing for injury cover or something, but I'm reminded that they produced a full highlights video reel for him, and that ain't something you do for a player your going to.lose again in 6 months.... Strange

I was under the impression he was only there till the end of the season as well.

The quins move doesn't make sense to me - they have a settled/established 13 in Marchant. Surely he'd want to be moving somewhere he'd be first choice?

He's one of the best 13s in the game but he barely plays club rugby!

Latest posts