• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Will be tough for him to get back into Scotland squad if he will be in super rugby.
Honestly don't think he cares,
Scotland was only ever a pay cheque/way to play international rugby for him and he's been pretty open about it - stayed there long enough to get residency and then left when his contract was up. Said he had no interest in ever playing or living in Scotland again

Scotland was only ever a pay cheque/way to play international rugby for him and he's been pretty open about it - stayed there long enough to get residency and then left when his contract was up. Said he had no interest in ever playing or living in Scotland again
If that's his attitude then, honest or not, good riddance.

What a bellend A mercenary hired by Scotland

Scots are the worst side in Int'l rugby in exploiting the 3yr rule

Team is full of Mercenaries from SA I hope they get their arses kicked in RWC

Don't know which I despise more: Japan or Scotland with their fake players &

mercenaries polluting the game and comprising Rugby's integrity

What a bellend A mercenary hired by Scotland

Scots are the worst side in Int'l rugby in exploiting the 3yr rule

Team is full of Mercenaries from SA I hope they get their arses kicked in RWC

Don't know which I despise more: Japan or Scotland with their fake players &

mercenaries polluting the game and comprising Rugby's integrity
If they played the way you wanted them to, and held themselves to a higher standard than more or less every other team in the tournament (Let's be honest, if SA or Argentina could attract good enough players to their clubs it'd happen there too) they would get their arses kicked. Integrity is bollix!

If they played the way you wanted them to, and held themselves to a higher standard than more or less every other team in the tournament (Let's be honest, if SA or Argentina could attract good enough players to their clubs it'd happen there too) they would get their arses kicked. Integrity is bollix!

SA and especially ARG rugby would not allow themselves to be degraded and diluted with

2nd rate Journeymen players It's a shame that the Scots and Irish as well are so willing to dilute

their national side with "Project Players" who are nothing more than Mercenaries and opportunists

SA and especially ARG rugby would not allow themselves to be degraded and diluted with

2nd rate Journeymen players It's a shame that the Scots and Irish as well are so willing to dilute

their national side with "Project Players" who are nothing more than Mercenaries and opportunists
You're straight wrong pal. If they had the financial clout and the players were there they'd use it too. Strange tirady your on.

You're straight wrong pal. If they had the financial clout and the players were there they'd use it too. Strange tirady your on.

ARG rugby doesn't have the money but even if they did

It would NEVER allow themselves to import SA NZ PI born players, play for the Jaguares

with the aim of playing for the Pumas

SA rugby have enough players that they also have to never resort to the disgraceful

actions that Scots and Irish rugby engage in

Some things are more priceless than money

Irish & Scots rugby are just shameless in hiring 2nd rate Mercenaries

ARG rugby doesn't have the money but even if they did

It would NEVER allow themselves to import SA NZ PI born players, play for the Jaguares

with the aim of playing for the Pumas

SA rugby have enough players that they also have to never resort to the disgraceful

actions that Scots and Irish rugby engage in

Some things are more priceless than money

Irish & Scots rugby are just shameless in hiring 2nd rate Mercenaries
New Zealand have done it, England do it, France do it... Of course those two would if they could. International rugby isn't about what country's people are the best rugby it's about what country's union puts out the best sides while complying by the rules. Why would anyone handicap themselves?

SA rugby have enough players that they also have to never resort to the disgraceful actions that Scots and Irish rugby engage in.
I mean, other than, you know, their most capped prop ever

Thanks for playing also special mention for "some things are more priceless than money" which did make me chuckle.

All the du preezs are now at sale on permanent deals
donladboner.jpg

The residency rule is increasing to 5 years so hopefully we should see fewer of his ilk.

That won't do anything Just means clubs especially the scummy French sides

will just import Fijian and SA players as teenagers & make them eligible under their JIFF system

Personally I'd make it a 10 year residency rule & try and scrap the Grandparent eligibility rule

Not sure if there would be legal challenges to the Granny rule though

That won't do anything Just means clubs especially the scummy French sides

will just import Fijian and SA players as teenagers & make them eligible under their JIFF system

Personally I'd make it a 10 year residency rule & try and scrap the Grandparent eligibility rule

Not sure if there would be legal challenges to the Granny rule though
In a globalised world, removing the grandparent rule would be a huge step back, especially for mixed race people such as myself who are becoming far more commonplaelce

I mean, other than, you know, their most capped prop ever

Thanks for playing also special mention for "some things are more priceless than money" which did make me chuckle.

Beast is the exception to the rule A strong anomaly TBH

Zimbabwe at the time was a a social and economic basket case Total failed state

with no serious rugby team to boot So I'm comfortable with Beast playing for SA

Funny how you skirt over Scottish Rugby importing 2nd rate Saffa though......

In a globalised world, removing the grandparent rule would be a huge step back, especially for mixed race people such as myself who are becoming far more commonplaelce

I disagree

In a world that's change drastically in last 30 years relying on where a granny was born a 100 years ago is absurd

Parent's place of birth is enough of a determining factor for heritage along with where you were raised and educated

I want to eliminate 2nd rate journeymen Mercenaries shopping around for Int'l caps and Appearances fees on top

The latest disgrace is Pieter Hermias Conerlius Lappies Labuschagne being selected to play for Japan

I consider such actions to be a form of cheating and bring the sport into disrepute

Hence I hope Japan, France, Italy and Scotland get battered in the upcoming RWC

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-17_21-48-45.png
    upload_2019-7-17_21-48-45.png
    613.7 KB · Views: 6
I disagree

In a world that's change drastically in last 30 years relying on where a granny was born a 100 years ago is absurd

Parent's place of birth is enough of a determining factor for heritage along with where you were raised and educated

I want to eliminate 2nd rate journeymen Mercenaries shopping around for Int'l caps and Appearances fees on top

The latest disgrace is Pieter Hermias Conerlius Lappies Labuschagne being selected to play for Japan

I consider such actions to be a form of cheating and bring the sport into disrepute

Hence I hope Japan, France, Italy and Scotland get battered in the upcoming RWC
Why do you not come at england? Hughes is the biggest mercenary there is, turned down calls from fiji for England caps later. And where do you stand on shields? Pretty sure cockanasiga could also play for fiji, many players have multiple countries.

Latest posts