• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Good signing; I'm surprised he wasn't snapped up sooner TBH.

Yeah, I didn't think he looked out of his depth in the World Cup and is well enough known / respected for Toulouse to sign him on loan at the end of last season. In a World Cup season, I guess it made sense to wait until that was over and that he's confirmed as being in one piece before going after him. I guess that the only black mark against him is that he's not an EQP any more, so any team struggling to hit the 15 player average would have trouble shoehorning him in.

It seems bizarre that up until two years ago I was watching him play at level 4 for Redruth and that he spent time playing below that level for Camborne before that. He owes a debt of gratitude to Pirates for putting time and effort into converting him in to a hooker IMO.

Nakawara officially sacked by Racing - get him on the first EasyJet to Manchester Airport!

Absolutely mad that they've sacked him, but if he's gone on his jollies without warning before it's fair. Country comes first, but Nakarawa not answering texts is just asking for trouble and poor form.
The statement from Racing comes off as a bit..... Over the top. Best bet is to issue a vanilla statement saying he's being let go for breach of team rules. Statement reads a bit ex girlfriendy.

Do you think Kpoku is a good signing for Saints? He looks a big unit...

Cobus confirms leaving Saints no destination confirmed but if ain't Montpellier I'll eat my hat.
Fair play been a great signing for us and can understand the extra cash he will get in France.
Feel we are relatively well stocked at 9 so although none world class at present feel we can bolster our back row and look for a loosie.

Cobus confirms leaving Saints no destination confirmed but if ain't Montpellier I'll eat my hat.
Fair play been a great signing for us and can understand the extra cash he will get in France.
Feel we are relatively well stocked at 9 so although none world class at present feel we can bolster our back row and look for a loosie.

Tigers have signed him.
Ben Youngs is going to Saints on lower money.

Tigers have signed him.
Ben Youngs is going to Saints on lower money.
I'm 58 but fitter and less fat than Youngs ,will dig my boots out again.Played at a decent level 5 and didn't retire from Vets till 51 maybe Tigers should sign me up I will be an upgrade. Lol.

Latest posts