• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Moore, a lot of hype nothing to show for it.

A lot because the welsh tried to cap him before U20's.
He didn't even perform well in the U20's six nations.
Well regardless of form, at least this one was born in Wales and his parents are Welsh (father and uncle played for Wales)... and of course his granny's Welsh.

upload_2020-1-27_21-3-30.jpeg

Those are seriously good signings for Munster.

Presumably Snyman and de Allende are on big money. A number of their current squad will be surplus to requirements as a result.

Those are seriously good signings for Munster.

Presumably Snyman and de Allende are on big money. A number of their current squad will be surplus to requirements as a result.
To be honest the figure for Snyman is kind of unbelievable. I'll put it this way I've heard of 2 certain GAA players who got more per season. It's arguably the biggest bargain.
Gallagher is a superb talent who will add something.
Alot of our lads deals are up

Typical Irish teams.
Can't produce their own so spend stupid money poaching players from SA and Championship type clubs who can't compete with them money wise.
Lets just say Jaco Taute is on ALOT more than Snyman. I mean it's ridiculous.

Gallagher is on to try and win an Irish cap. Took a paycut

Lets just say Jaco Taute is on ALOT more than Snyman. I mean it's ridiculous.

Gallagher is on to try and win an Irish cap. Took a paycut

Whilst I was being tongue in cheek

I'm guessing me and you have different figures for Taute because I find that somewhat hard to believe.

Gallagher is obviously going to be cheap.

Whilst I was being tongue in cheek

I'm guessing me and you have different figures for Taute because I find that somewhat hard to believe.

Gallagher is obviously going to be cheap.
No trust me I'm not saying Taute on big money with ye. Quite the opposite for Synman. Lets just say he isn't even on 6 figure salary. And that is a fact

Latest posts