• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] England vs France (10/02/2019)

I'm already nervous for that game. Wales will front up. It's going to be a bloody close game.

However, with the bonus points, I think England will win this 6N.

Well if we don't front up, we will clearly get punished... that should really be enough motivation to get our heads right over the next two weeks but England are playing some stellar rugby and it might not be enough regardless.

Either way, a week next Saturday can't come quick enough for me.

I'm already nervous for that game. Wales will front up. It's going to be a bloody close game.

However, with the bonus points, I think England will win this 6N.
here's a hypothetical question for you, if Wales win all their games but without the bonus point and England lose one game but win all the others with a bonus point and their goal difference higher than Wales who wins the championship?

Come on mate Glass half full huh, there are several ways to take away their dominance

Don't worry Dave, I know how quickly things can change in this game but we have to try and be objective... and on the back of the last 2 rounds we have looked distinctly off the pace.

The only thing giving me comfort right now is we always start slowly and it takes a game or two to gell.

I actually really liked Ashton, I don't rate him over Nowell, but he offers something very different. Whether we need another kicking threat with Slade at OC is up for debate though.

Not the game to showcase his running lines really- would love to see a breakdown of how many of England's tries come from kicks behind; then again, when you have a mad ferret on speed on one wing scoring for fun, why wouldn't you kick?

Word to the wise, start by picking a fullback at fullback!
Nah, stick Cuthbert there

here's a hypothetical question for you, if Wales win all their games but without the bonus point and England lose one game but win all the others with a bonus point and their goal difference higher than Wales who wins the championship?
Grandslam is 5 bonus points, I think, so it's impossible to come 2nd with one.

Wales win, as there are bonus points for the GS.

I actually really liked Ashton, I don't rate him over Nowell, but he offers something very different. Whether we need another kicking threat with Slade at OC is up for debate though.

While it was a very nice kick today, would you really describe Ashton as a kicking threat?

I thought there were grand slam bonus points awarded? which should make it impossible for a team to lose one game and have more points overall than a team with no losses.

But enough of this welsh talk. There's two weeks for them to stew over what to do about us, and two weeks for us to get our A team peek fit and ready to cause chaos in Cardiff!!

Latest posts