• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] England vs Italy (09/03/2019)

Rugby game today fellas :) BP victory required to keep us in the hunt. Lets not forget that we've played some of our best rugby in a few tournaments in this 6N, hopefully we can learn from our game management issues last week.

First 6N weekend where I haven't been nervous.

Easy victory would be most welcome today.

Again you look at the BP situation we don't 'really' need it we are already well ahead on that front. What we need is for Wales to lose.

Again you look at the BP situation we don't 'really' need it we are already well ahead on that front. What we need is for Wales to lose.
We're only 1 bonus point ahead of Ireland - though granted, we've the easiest finish to collect more of them.
We don't NEED any more BPs to win the championship; but another 1 would make things more comfortable in that respect.
I still hate the use of BPs in the 6N, however.

We're only 1 bonus point ahead of Ireland - though granted, we've the easiest finish to collect more of them.
We don't NEED any more BPs to win the championship; but another 1 would make things more comfortable in that respect.
I still hate the use of BPs in the 6N, however.
That I do agree with, I just think you look at it and really think, extra would be nice.

However I do question wanting to make it 'out of sight' for Ireland next weekend. I'd rather they had mathematical chance than none at all.

There hasn't been any talk of championships out of the Ireland since the Scotland game, I think they've given up on it and are focusing entirely on 4 wins. I'd say focus shifted to the WC earlier than expected due to rounds 1 and 2 and BPs don't really matter a shite in that tournament.

Well looks like the Scots aren't going to do us any favours. Even though the Welsh have practically invited them to win for most of the second half. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I reckon it's a Celtic conspiracy. Ireland would rather lose next week than allow England to take the ***le.

As for today I hope England can just play some decent running rugby and score some good tries, use our big men well, and give Robson a chance to play some rugby.

Ireland won't want to lose to Wales with recent history even as much as they dislike England they'd like nothing better then ruining the party in Cardiff. Also a small chance they can win the 6N.

Is the the first bad thing Curry has done in an England shirt?

Farrell chucking the ball away there...

Are they literally treating this like tour??

2 forwards kicking for lols already

Latest posts