• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] England vs Italy (09/03/2019)

Despite the scoreline I'd say that is our worst first half of the 6N. We look quite vulnerable defensively and are making way too many mistakes in attack.

Leading by 7 points against Wales you'd take the 3. Depends how seriously you take Italy.

I defiantly agree you would on occasions but 21 - 7 up considering we had forwards kicijg in the opening minutes, can they really be taking it that seriously, think Ollie could be on to something.

100% agree. I'm less fussed on LCD, but surely Robson needs to get at least 30mins.

Would like to see Noel come on at 12, he can't be worse than Teo.

I hate to say it but I really think we need to think about which countries merit inclusion in the tournament.

I'm all for a 3Nations of England, Ireland and Wales.

Jamie George!

Hopefully seen the back of Hartley.

Thank God England don't have halfbacks like Dawson and Wilkinson, they'd be world numero unos otherwise I think.
Less so Wilkinson but O think like 7, 9 We have never really replaced or had better than Dawson in 16 years. It's been less noticeable because they haven't been utter trash

TFW your inside centre gives a slow, mediocre but just about serviceable pass to your hooker, who throws a quick, inch-perfect, long pass over a defender off his wrong hand to the winger

#benteo
This just makes me depressed.

Latest posts