• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] France vs Wales (01/02/2019)

Gatland will be going ballistic in that changing room. It'll need to be a helluva team talk to overturn a 16 point lead.

France looking like the real deal. Can't see any team winning in Paris if they play like that.

Yeah, not sure I see a way back, especially in these conditions. That last dropped goal certainly didn't help, taking it to 3 scores. Not sure that Wales were thinking there, needed to get into half time only 2 scores behind to stand a chance imo.

Honestly this is a great French performance, can't remember the last time a team played this well in these conditions.

Wales expecting an arm wrestle due to the rain and getting blown away by a team actually throwing it about.

Absolute horror show from Wales and... not bad from France though I think we have contributed to their performance.

It may now be too much to climb in one half and in the conditions but Wales really need to start playing the percentages and see where it takes them. As I say it might not get them there as it is a slow method to build the scoreboard but we're not gonna make up the difference playing like we did in the first half.

North and Anscombe have been particularly poor in the backs, Evans, Owens and Navidi have ground to make up in the forwards.

IF... and it's a big IF (one of the biggest IF's this century) WG can calm this ****-storm down, and keep it simple under the weather conditions... mmmmaaaaaaaayyyyyyybbbeeee we could give ourselves a shot by the last 5 minutes.

Was really enjoying watching France until I remembered they're in our RWC pool
BOOO luckily the other team are USA, Tonga and Argentina so we just have to hope Argentina don't remember how to play rugby too.

2005 Wales were getting hammered in Paris.....second half Wales made one of the greatest comebacks in the history of the competition.

If Wales score quickly in the second half, they may believe they can make the comeback, but the conditions just don't lend themselves to scoring the 20+ points they'll probably need.

Tipuric has been outmuscled and Moriarty is off the pace. It's the breakdown I am worried about. Putting our halfbacks under a huge amount of pressure at times in this weather. Can't see a way back st the moment but I've been wrong!

Did Tipuric just get pushed from behind by his own teammate?

Latest posts