• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Ireland vs England (02/02/2019)

Nowell has to start,
Murray would have a field day targeting Daly all game

Ford has had some absolute howlers here too though, 2015 comes to mind immediately, a terrible six nations showing when Sexton dad dicked him and then he threw the game away for Bath in the Heino QF.

Heartbreaking that you've forgotten this.

Lost a game in dublin that wasn't rigged by the refs then

What I think Eddie will pick:

1. Mako
2. George
3. Sinkler
4. Itoje
5. Launchbury
6. Wilson
7. Nowell
8. Billy
9. Youngs
10. Farrell
11. May
12. Slade
13. Manu
14. Ashton
15. Brown

16. LCD
17. Genge
18. Williams
19. Lawes
20. Hughes
21. Robson
22. Ford
23. Daly

There's the makings of a half decent pack in there somewhere.

The only midfield that makes sense is Ford Faz Manu.

I guess May will be joined by Brown and Daly. Daly doesn't deserve it, but he's a bit of a teacher's pet, and better at wing than FB although that's not saying much. His kicking might give him the nod, but wouldn't be totally shocked to see either Nowell or Ashton start though.

Harsh on Moon.

Very surprised he's not taking his best scrummaging TH to Dublin.

Im concerned we have no real 12 cover, no game has started ford faz has ended ford faz. We will end with either, faz slade manu, faz manu slade, faz slade daly.

Slade doesnt do great there and nor does manu even though on paper they both should for different reasons.

Ford has had some absolute howlers here too though, 2015 comes to mind immediately, a terrible six nations showing when Sexton dad dicked him and then he threw the game away for Bath in the Heino QF.

What you talking about? I was there, he had a great game. In the Temple Bar pubs afterwards Irishmen were queuing up to tell me hard luck, great game, that Ford fella's a cracking player

Ireland Team I'd like to see this weekend:

1. Healy
2. Best
3. Furlong
4. Toner
5. Ryan
6. O'Mahony
7. Van Der Flier
8. Stander
9. Murray
10. Sexton
11. Stockdale
12. Aki
13. Ringrose
14. Earls
15. Addison or Henshaw

2 things we can be sure of:

1. Jones will pick at least one player out of position &

2. Ford will choke at 10 as always

What you talking about? I was there, he had a great game. In the Temple Bar pubs afterwards Irishmen were queuing up to tell me hard luck, great game, that Ford fella's a cracking player
Didn't he miss a bunch of winning kicks? He had a couple good moments sure but it was a game Bath absolutely should have won and he didn't get them over the line if I remember correctly.

Edit: Temple bar is shite too! ;)

Didn't he miss a bunch of winning kicks? He had a couple good moments sure but it was a game Bath absolutely should have won and he didn't get them over the line if I remember correctly.

Edit: Temple bar is shite too! ;)

I remember him mugging, Toner, McGrath and Kearney to score a try in Dublin. (Granted missed the kick after.....)

Because it's to do with predicting the ball's path with visual distraction not actually competing for the ball in the air. Rain + camera flashes etc.

They had a video yesterday of them catching highballs with someone with a tackle shield smashing into them while they're doing it

Because it's to do with predicting the ball's path with visual distraction not actually competing for the ball in the air. Rain + camera flashes etc.

They had a video yesterday of them catching highballs with someone with a tackle shield smashing into them while they're doing it

Be interesting if they got a hose or something and sprayed them as they tried to catch it

Latest posts