• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Ireland vs England (02/02/2019)

Fantastic rugby from England today. Well done. The much better team on the day. That bonus point may be very important at the end of the tournament.

well done england! played well, I was impressed with their discipline. Ireland had a rare off day. ref didnt help at times.
Englands pressure ultimately forced ireland into mistakes.

I'd imagine this will mean England will overtake Wales in the rankings what with it being an away win over a team ahead of them)... it's almost a relief really... I won't have to read umpteen messages and comments per day about how our ranking is inflated o_O

WTF, Irish players saying it's out when England use the same tactic they do by binding at the back of the ruck.

Now let's hope that this win, and 2 tries for Slade despite not playing well, gives him the confidence he needs to actually bring his quality to the international arena, and co time to shove my ore6N words down my throat... with relish

Although I didn't really care who won... that bonus point burns!

I'd imagine this will mean England will overtake Wales in the rankings what with it being an away win over a team ahead of them)... it's almost a relief really... I won't have to read umpteen messages and comments per day about how our ranking is inflated o_O
IIRC, we have to win by 16+ to overtake Wales, though I reserve the right to be wrong.

ETA, no sorry, any win puts us ahead of Wales, 16+ would have put us ahead of Ireland

Latest posts