• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Ireland vs France (10/03/2019)

French are always good to boost confidence. Conan playing well since coming on and the wider channels suit him in this game. We are playing well but French are terrible

The Irish are immune to being punished for fowl language on the pitch.
If it's genuinely a big deal with some refs I reckon the players just say it them beforehand that we're just foul mouthed rather than disrespectful. It's not a thing here at all once you're in secondary school apart from up north, we'd always get pinged for swearing up there a few times a game.

There was one time I got penalised for shouting "Give me the f-ing ball" at my own player who was acting the ******** when we'd won a penalty and had a four man overlap if we went quick. That was, however, playing Blackrock with a Blackrock ref and everyone knows they're cheating ********!

The Irish are immune to being punished for fowl language on the pitch.

Wondered if that would get a dislike but it is a fact not oppinion, Marler got slated and fined for calling the Welsh guy a gypo or what ever it was which I'm not condoning, however O'Marny calling Silker a stupid C*** multiple times loudly enough for all to hear on national TV went more or less under the radar, hardly suitable for young audiences.

If it's genuinely a big deal with some refs I reckon the players just say it them beforehand that we're just foul mouthed rather than disrespectful. It's not a thing here at all once you're in secondary school apart from up north, we'd always get pinged for swearing up there a few times a game.

There was one time I got penalised for shouting "Give me the f-ing ball" at my own player who was acting the ******** when we'd won a penalty and had a four man overlap if we went quick. That was, however, playing Blackrock with a Blackrock ref and everyone knows they're cheating ********!

Was one match with another Dublin school where after the huddle before kickoff someone shouted 'let's ******* go' and the ref penalised him so the game started with a penalty to the other team.

Wondered if that would get a dislike but it is a fact not oppinion, Marler got slated and fined for calling the Welsh guy a gypo or what ever it was which I'm not condoning, however O'Marny calling Silker a stupid C*** multiple times loudly enough for all to hear on national TV went more or less under the radar, hardly suitable for young audiences.

I didn't dislike you but do you seriously not see the difference in those two?

Also just to be a ******** if it was 'fowl' language we'd be talking about poultry.

I didn't dislike you but do you seriously not see the difference in those two?

I didn't say you put the dislike just pointed out that someone did, of course there is a difference ethnics groups etc, but neither should be tolerated there are few words more offensive than those used in Dublin.

A little telling that you can't see the difference between the two.

No swearing in my Christian ball game, please

A little telling that you can't see the difference between the two.

A little telling you don't wait for a response to the question posed before assuming I can't see a difference.

Ruck security by France is a shambles,
They don't even try and keep it in - just let it roll out at will

Latest posts