• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Ireland vs France (10/03/2019)

Should have won this game by 40, they should be embarrassed by letting them score they've been that bad.

Tighthead obviously had a drink of Michael's Secret Stuff when in the bin, that was a big scrum

Ireland comfortably the better side but thought that was a dire game. The worst I've seen France play probably ever.

France outscore Ireland in the second half! How?!

Game was over after 60 minutes when the bench was emptied. In the greater scheme of things, denying Wales a Slam, it was the right decision.

I stand by what I said earlier, this was not the confidence builder I was hoping for. Ireland will be disappointed not to have scored more and with the two tries at the end.

Maybe stay with the man supporting him so he wouldn't get turned over, again.
Didn't see who it was but they stopped running, it was hardly Larmour's fault. And the one in the first half he got thrown under the bus by Murray.

Game won at the hour and some important players get some rest before back six day turnaround, not bad. Still massively lacking the impetuous we had last year.

Henderson was a massive positive as was Ringrose, Larmour a thousand percent better than Henshaw, all the backrow were strong for 70 minutes. I think Joe really needs to strongly consider Marmion for next week.

Very odd last 20 or so, if Ireland could find the cutting edge they could really cause Wales some issues next week, disappointing Irish finish but always hard to maintain a performance when opponents are that **** , they will also be kicking themselves for the points they left out there.

Latest posts