• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Ireland vs France (10/03/2019)

I think it's strange that it tends to be the same people who bemoan how blunt we are who are complaining about Larmour. I reckon if he had a few starts he'd be linking brilliantly with those around him and making a big difference.

I'm going to stop defending Brunel before I make myself look even more foolish. I swear his pack barely tried for periods of that game once they saw Ireland were up for it. Clearly his awful last year at Italy was the sign of the demise of his powers.

Just as well. Brunel and the union are indefensible.

They have covered themselves in shame since the Fiji defeat and the Twickenham no show. This was just adding insult to injury. Its not just the defeats. Its the manner of those defeats. Not fronting up is inexcusable in our sport. The LNR are going to finish off Laporte and his clique in style. That or relegation or both.
No ones calling for Brunel's head because nobody cares. Not one club has come out in support incl. Toulouse and Clermont that have bent backwards to accommodate Brunel. Laporte's hair dryer treatment on Parra and Lopez as well as Fofana's exclusion for this game have not gone unnoticed at Clermont...

The union are on their own. They have lost their fans who are pouring back into the club game. The FFR can't fill their gaff of 80K with 12 millions living around. They are in their second division hole and can lie in it.

Laporte can sit on 2023 and swivel

Last edited:

Latest posts