• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Italy vs Ireland (24/02/2019)

Get Cooney on. Healy and James Ryan should have been on the bench for this exact situation.

Irish defence looks very disjointed. Must be partly due to the Aki injury and reshuffle but still surprising.

It's more that the offending player continuing to win the ball back is rare, in my opinion anyway.

Yeah, I was about to go to Tesco for fake tan and Veet cream and realised I'd gone too deep.
See what you mean. But once he's out, I can see how the ref sees it as a "fresh start" and allows him babknin to compete legally. If it was against England I mughtvwell be saying what you're saying TBF

Kilcoyne is going very well. Really taking his chance, Dillane is playing alright as well. Everyone else... sigh.

We'll be grand, it'll hit 60 and we'll pull away, same thing that happened in Cardiff yesterday, we're much fitter than this Italian team.

Ever since the lads in the studio pointed out Murray's left arm I can't stop looking at it.

VYniAUO.jpg

Would not have expected Ireland to have 10 more handling errors than Italy.

How many penalties from Tebaldi? Don't normally have to worry about your 9 being a penalty machines.

Latest posts