• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Italy vs Wales (09/02/2019)

Hayward having a bit of a nightmare now. Italy have not really played any rugby since a couple of line breaks in the early stages. Got away with one there.

That's a try for me. Ball went backwards. There seems to be a real tendency now that any time a ball's dropped on/over the try line it's imemdiately given as a knock on, regardless of whether it went forwards or backwards.

I think knock on. His arm knocks it forward then his legs knock it back into his hands.

That's a try for me. Ball went backwards. There seems to be a real tendency now that any time a ball's dropped on/over the try line it's imemdiately given as a knock on, regardless of whether it went forwards or backwards.

Agreed... and I think there goes the bp.

Yeah I'm not complaining but a wrong decision

Edit: although, wasn't there a rule change a few years ago to make the knee a knock on or am I making that up?

Edit edit: I looked it up and that only applies to deliberately dropping ur onto your knee in place of a kick

Last edited:
Okay... so two tries in 10 minutes... so your telling me there's a chance.

For the second week running Italy only really deciding to play rugby and risk offloads when the match is safely lost and you are in garbage time. There is a real problem with the team psyche.

Between Steyn, Polledri and Negri, does Parisse get into the back row when everyone's fit?

Yes. Purely for his experience as a model professional. The last couple of years he was trying far too hard, but since Nov he has been playing within his limitations of age.

Personally I'd prefer him being on the bench if we are full strength though.

Well deserved motm for Navidi; in a game Wales will rather forget. It'll be totally different for the England game.

Latest posts