• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Scotland vs Ireland (09/02/2019)

I don't think he'd like it if I linked the definition to racism...

Anyway, on an unrelated note here is a picture of me directly after hearing Scottish accents!

000a01fc-500.jpg

I would like to formally state my complete and utter horror at what I'm reading here from Alpha. I've known Alpha for many years and while I've personally seen him display every form of misogyny, misandry (weirdly), homophobia, animal cruelty, ageism and religious fundamentalism, I have never ever known him to be a racist and I'm shocked. This time with his mild pop at Scottish people I've definitely never made before about any nationality (especially the Welsh) he's gone too far. Scottish people are a race. Sure genetically they're literally the closes possible thing to Irish without being Irish, but that doesn't make it ok to say they can't do gymnastics well or whatever that halfwit Alpha said.
#istandwithScotland #Istandwithfloydmayweather

Thinking of starting a gofundme for my latest charitable enterprise. It's called 'the Foundation for the Children of Clyde Valley who Read Badly'. Please give what you can. Me and Alpha will fling the money out the window of a fast moving car in Glasgow when we visit in May.

Thinking of starting a gofundme for my latest charitable enterprise. It's called 'the Foundation for the Children of Clyde Valley who Read Badly'. Please give what you can. Me and Alpha will fling the money out the window of a fast moving car in Glasgow when we visit in May.

I'm going to buy shares in Buckfast about an hour before you throw the money out of the car window.

Latest posts