• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Scotland vs Italy (02/02/2019)

Will be interesting to see how soon Italy run out of gas as they've had to do a lot tackling and defending. The opportunity for more tries should increase as the clock runs down. Sam Johnson looks pretty handy at inside centre.

why does Moore commentate on the game anymore?
He clearly doesn't like the game on the whole.

Should be called Brian Moan.....

Italy are getting rammed by the officiating team here

Should be a 5m lineout instead it's a scrum the other way. What are the TMO and touch judges doing?

Whenever the referee isn't sure about a decision, he just gives it Scotland's way instead of checking it. This is getting ridiculous.

Can't see Scotland challenging for this tournament if they need this much help just getting a decent lead against Italy at home.

That was a clear Italian lineout. Pearce getting it wrong is okay, but the Touch Judge saw the whole thing and signalled for a lineout, but didn't point it out to him. What's point of letting them talk to the refs if they aren't going to point out clear mistakes.

Kinghorn is such a good player, really hope he overtakes Hogg (Who is a ***).
I just had to google to see if he was Scottish, was sure he was a kiwi

Super talented player and, as you say, isn't Hogg so that elevates him even further

I think Pearce is enjoying ******* over the Italians. Wonder what they did on him.

I didn't even realise Huw Jones was playing until he got subbed off. I really like him but he's gone backwards over the last 12 months.

Italy just can't compete even if they did get some decisions. They are just defending and keeping Scotland out as long as possible. Based on this, while not being silly, I would like to see England attack from the off. Sometimes I think we show too much respect because we don't want to be accused of being arrogant, but anything short of a bonus point win is not acceptable against this Italian team, especially if you want to win the tournament.

I just had to google to see if he was Scottish, was sure he was a kiwi

Super talented player and, as you say, isn't Hogg so that elevates him even further

You'll get to see him action at fullback for Edinburgh against Munster in the ECC quarter final. Very talented player and a likeable bloke.

Shocking defence from 20 leaves the pillar spot and was two meters behind the ruck.
There's been some schoolboy level defensive rubbish from Italy, out of position, lazy realigning, committing to delusions wayyyyyy too early. Really bad

There's been some schoolboy level defensive rubbish from Italy, out of position, lazy realigning, committing to delusions wayyyyyy too early. Really bad
That try showed it even more, seriously they have no idea which man is whose

Great run from Hogg. Unselfish from Strauss who could have crashed over for the try himself

The bookies having Scotland -23 is looking like the steal of the century.

Was surprised to see so many giving Italy a chance pre-game. This Scotland side at home is a tough prospect for anyone let alone Italy

Latest posts