• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Scotland vs Wales (09/03/2019)

Of course the players in the Welsh set up would be safe... but these guys are leaders amongst their regions group of players and as such care about the futures of all of them. After all, this isn't the Top 14 we're talking about ;).

For sure, At the moment I cant see anything happening, the regions have said no way, through my life I have learned that you can add with some immunity, taking something off you is a different proposition

When England aren't playing these two, their threads become desolate....

Nice try... currently more comments on this thread than the threads for the other two 6N matches this weekend (even though the majority of users are English and Irish).

Surely the English and the Irish should be on here cheering for the underrepresented Scots if they harbour any hopes of clinching the ***le. Laidlaw isn't playing so all the more reason to get behind them :)

Surely the English and the Irish should be on here cheering for the underrepresented Scots if they harbour any hopes of clinching the ***le. Laidlaw isn't playing so all the more reason to get behind them :)

Don't you worry, I've got a thistle transfer stuck on my forehead.

Pretty blustery here today. Heavens forecasted to possibly open during the game too. I wouldn't want to be in the Scottish backline if D Biggie comes on.

Oh god - a French ref? Again? Not feeling good about the Scots' chances...

Busy start. Do feel the Scots are getting away with holding onto the ball a fair bit atm as Wales seem to be going hard on the turnover.

Busy start. Do feel the Scots are getting away with holding onto the ball a fair bit atm as Wales seem to be going hard on the turnover.

More like Wales are getting away with going for the ball when off their feet and playing the ball on the floor.

If it wasn't for that terrible centre pairing of Horne and Grigg I think Scotland would have a decent chance.

More like Wales are getting away with going for the ball when off their feet and playing the ball on the floor.

You cant just hug it on the floor though. Its being bear hugged till the Scots 9 is being seen. If Wales go off their feet and win it then fine ping them but doesnt negate Scotland preventing a fair contest.

On a side note Josh Adams has really stepped up this past 12 months!

You cant just hug it on the floor though. Its being bear hugged till the Scots 9 is being seen. If Wales go off their feet and win it then fine ping them but doesnt negate Scotland preventing a fair contest.

On a side note Josh Adams has really stepped up this past 12 months!

Except Wales weren't getting pinged for it, they even got a turnover off it.

Except Wales weren't getting pinged for it, they even got a turnover off it.

They havent gone off their feet every time and the ref is calling it when they do to leave it.

If you want to talk about going off their feet just look at the clearout the scots 1 made after the darcy break on AWJ...

Or the lucky penalty against Moriarty when North was in om his feet...

They havent gone off their feet every time and the ref is calling it when they do to leave it.

If you want to talk about going off their feet just look at the clearout the scots 1 made after the darcy break on AWJ...

Or the lucky penalty against Moriarty when North was in om his feet...

North was not even close to being counted as "on his feet" as his feet were way behind him (ie not supporting his body weight at all)

This is purely observational and I could be putting 2+2 together and getting five but Scotland have looked soft since losing Dan MacFarlane. Meanwhile Ulster have really gained an edge they've never had.

North was not even close to being counted as "on his feet" as his feet were way behind him (ie not supporting his body weight at all)

I will take the opinion of the entire professional commentary team on it rather that your rose tints...no offence.

Latest posts