• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Scotland vs Wales (09/03/2019)

Wales were blatantly in the side at two of the three rucks leading up to that try. A pet peeve of mine, even if Ireland do take advantage of similar infringements.

Different level there from Wales. They need to keep this intensity up now.

Wales were blatantly in the side at two of the three rucks leading up to that try. A pet peeve of mine, even if Ireland do take advantage of similar infringements.

Ken Owens is probs the worst for it.

Ref just missed two blindingly obvious forward passes there. Great to see a penalty given for offside though, everyone's been getting away with it this year.

Blimey Scotland dropping like flys, this is men against boys at the minute.

Looking at Scotland's injuries is it just bad luck or is it more? At some point it becomes more then coincidence, so is it their conditioning or technique that's the problem?

What has happened to Scotland? They are not miles off Italy in terms of their performance.

Quite happy with that half of rugby missed to chances to kill the game , just gives the Scots a glimmer coming into the 2nd , hopefully our superior fitness will tell

Quite happy with that half of rugby missed to chances to kill the game , just gives the Scots a glimmer coming into the 2nd , hopefully our superior fitness will tell
The superior fitness was a tongue in cheek remark

Superior in just about every aspect with exception of line outs if the first half is anything to go by.

Touch judge dropped a bollock on that Adams' try,
What's the point in the TMO if they can't spot that?

Touch judge dropped a bollock on that Adams' try,
What's the point in the TMO if they can't spot that?
Pass was forward but Adams took it behind him I think that's what decieved the officials

Pass was forward but Adams took it behind him I think that's what decieved the officials
Aye, replays make it more obvious that the live view, but surely the TMO should be spotting and checking anything contentious?
They're allowed to interject and say there needs to be a check

Aye, replays make it more obvious that the live view, but surely the TMO should be spotting and checking anything contentious?

Regardless what a step, Kinghorne Won't wang to see that replayed.

Live I didn't spot it but thenrepl
Did the Scots object to the referee saying it was forward ? Maybe if they did he would if taken a look

Horne just isnt an internation 12. Not even sure he is an international.

Kinghorne has been taking defensive lessons from Hogg.

Scotlands No.7 looks really good. Like genuinely really good if a little light. Him and Hamish could make a good back row with a heavy ball carrier to compliament them.

Starting Ali Price was a good call but whats the point of having Laidlaw around. He cant bring any injection of pace to a game off the bench?

All these injuries for Scotlands could turn into a blessing allowing some lesser players to play at international level? It helped Wales.

Latest posts