• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Wales v Ireland (16/03/2019)

The open roof won't be a factor for fans in the Principality Stadium. If twitter is anything to go by, they spend the entire game getting out of their seats to go to the bar instead so there's no fear of getting wet.
The pink glittery cowboy hats will keep them dry

wales seem to have held a lot back but they have a far better threequarter line and against a defensively weaker irish threequarter they will finally unleash it....that also means the fastest scrum half in world rugby , gareth davies finally releasing his shackles to have a snipe

The open roof won't be a factor for fans in the Principality Stadium. If twitter is anything to go by, they spend the entire game getting out of their seats to go to the bar instead so there's no fear of getting wet.
theyll come back to sit in a puddle...shame on schimdt..a plague on his house

wales seem to have held a lot back but they have a far better threequarter line and against a defensively weaker irish threequarter they will finally unleash it....that also means the fastest scrum half in world rugby , gareth davies finally releasing his shackles to have a snipe
Ireland are better man for man in the three quarter line...

Ireland are better man for man in the three quarter line...
lol not even close....welsh threequarters destroyed them last time in cardiff and several other times....defensively earls has been run over by north several times, foxy is different class too, lions man of the series in new zealand, kept BOD out in 2013 , parkes is better all rounder than aki.. liam is better than kearney atm...stockdale v adams will be interesting.....adams is an exceptional try scorer at worcester, stockdale is a try scoring machine....but adams is better defensively...overall wales asre a lot better in the backs imo

lol not even close....welsh threequarters destroyed them last time in cardiff and several other times....defensively earls has been run over by north several times, foxy is different class too, lions man of the series in new zealand, kept BOD out in 2013 , parkes is better all rounder than aki.. liam is better than kearney atm...stockdale v adams will be interesting.....adams is an exceptional try scorer at worcester, stockdale is a try scoring machine....but adams is better defensively...overall wales asre a lot better in the backs imo
We might not have the same definition of three quarter line. I've always considered it 10-12-13 (It makes no sense to include the 15), that may be wrong though, fairly vague regardless.

Anyway I'll rephrase, Ireland are better man for man 10-12-13

Not to make this all about England or anything, but when was the last time another team really did us a favour in the six nations?
France just troll us on purpose.
I can't think of the last time Scotland, Ireland or Wales did?
This is all to say....come on Ireland ;)

Not to make this all about England or anything, but when was the last time another team really did us a favour in the six nations?
Ireland beat Wales for ye in 2013, it's not our fault you lost by 27!

We've denied you a few Grand Slams to make sure your head don't explode from all the extra English ArroganceTM.

Jonathan Davies wears a scrumcap and is a back. Enough said.

Though he is from the West Midlands so he's not all bad

1. If you watch Ireland the 1 thing they actually excel at is defense. Excluding England game, they pretty much are consistently tough to break.
2. North has ran over Keith but Keith has made him look a spare prickle too.
3. Earls was a Lion too. Point is North is not the North of 2013 and neither is Davies
4. I seriously believe you are after setting up Wales backs to fall there. Irelands backs aren't flashy but are cut throat as in give Earls or Stockdale a sniff and they punish. Their try scoring stats throughout their careers say that.

He absolutely isn't living off two big Lions performances and has definitely been every bit the same player since, especially this year when anonymous would not be an appropriate word to describe him!

Tbf, defensively JD2 has been outstanding. His spot tackling is a massive reason why Wales have excelled defensively so far this tournament. Obviously hasn't fired as much in attack, but hasn't been awful.

Jonathan Davies wears a scrumcap and is a back. Enough said.

Though he is from the West Midlands so he's not all bad

Still banging that drum I see ;) I can see why, considering the English midlands hasn't got much else going for it...

We might not have the same definition of three quarter line. I've always considered it 10-12-13 (It makes no sense to include the 15), that may be wrong though, fairly vague regardless.

no theyre not and 10 is not the threequarter line

Three quarter is 11, 12, 13 and 14 to my knowledge.

Latest posts