• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Super Rugby] Quarter Finals (21 & 22 June 2019)

Brumbies game will be a tough again. It will be a 50/50 game then if we win i hope cains win and we have a final at home. We can pack the stadium and make them feel the presure........and maybe maybe win. If we go to NZ we have 0 chance.

Great game of rugby, on the balance of the season Hurricanes are the better team and deserve to go through.
At the risk of starting a flame war though, thought the ref was a little biased? Not a cheat or anything just more inclined to blow for Bulls infringements, and missed a few dodgey things the Hurricanes did, am I just emotional?

Oh I think many Saffas would agree with you. Even Nick Mallet said the same yesterday.

But oh well. The Saffas are out. At least Rassie now has 2 extra weeks with the Boks, which is more than any other SH international team.

I'm extremely proud of the Bulls and how they played against the Hurricanes. To travel to and fro between NZ and SA in a matter of a week, and to put in such a performance just shows the cahunas they had.

I think they bowed out gracefully.

Sharks, not so much.

Thanks for sharing. Do you know where in New Zealand they're based? My guess is Auckland, because the guy on the right said he watched all the Blues matches.
Actually in the latest pod cast Damien supports the Crusaders and Toby supports the Hurricanes.

Should be a good pod next week then

Semi-Final Predictions:

Brumbies (my team, so I'm going with them).
Crusaders (runaway train, get out of the way).

Last edited:

Latest posts