• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Super Rugby] Round 12 (3 & 4 May 2019)

29-19, Hurricanes over the Rebels.

Last edited:
q_p81I22rK4TmQOGQktoSLcq-VBpnx5P4Q9bOh6kdMsqbLsXG6d4YAqt7H8xpZW9KoArqjJhWO_Gq5Cn1APWscLxzbbNLKjnTsWXug-jha-Ez5-Nrne9S81zfWF7X3BoMyj5R8PlY8azeeEc_laYhdE6vAkWIYM8eAiSBy2nBZJFuu1ATX8qYyGmLFi-hFZB9BteaHTRH7ZXcarALl2L8f9wMHCjlEG1QdQDA_xCDRqLOsulaAf41skHNHBR9PZQvYqydy8Yqh8elWlB7qmKnKaPfpPC9vkEmmIxu5CwV5gi1BbEunxxb7V60UtnHMAO_CogaReYO_4jEgG93Kt58ljNovLSEnuoHoCELwNiq5UfBrcMRLP0ZFwaSlSSJHH6Nx-KLZDk49o3BzyiizC-jdr8p_tXQx_InKoA57QNNYBAaDl-jFYToNvDsc-Q4ZQbRbGjTpkj_XmzG-9zvLijpiCPV1gLJgTSvXC5O-d4IIuGH-6c9wOQ8mVMegu799zE0n3INTwLvqyMjFGQBDdjvlf7Lu_5Bqo8HCyOvwjsuNPC5Mdhc18bU-zuAtXBwSVa3obiZoV_l2hIvdQgQ24b1Mt6Ypa2RB96f0vNdjOQ-fP8HEYw8By2meHs0Ucg08-Eeo9HbnPFhcBq9cxBLDCNSLPxvax9q5id=s500-no

Well some of us used to say BEN SMITH!!!

From tonight, we might have to start saying JOSH IOANE!!!

He's really impressing me, with D-Mac injured perhaps he's the bolter the ABs need?

Edit: Also fantastic game of rugby btw (Chiefs v Highlanders)

Last edited:
It was only a couple of weeks ago people were screaming for him to be dropped!

I really rate him and think he's only going to get better, glad he had smith inside him to deliver good ball

I really rate him and think he's only going to get better, glad he had smith inside him to deliver good ball

It's tough ending that match with a draw, but the Highlanders are still in the playoff hunt and that's what it's all about at this point in the season. They should have beaten the Chiefs, but I'm OK with the draw. Not happy by any means, but not bummed out either. Go Highlanders!

mm
Wake up Jaguares!!!!!!!!!.

Ditto

Jaguares have played well for 10 mins

They're playing like a French Top 14 side with their lack of discipline and slopping handling

Kramer is ******* me off with his play too many penalties & knock on He's becoming the new Lavannini

However as long as Jaguares avoid penalties in their own half & scrums in general they should have enough to beat the Stormers who are utter kak

A very awful game. Too many handling errors from the two sides. They seemed distracted. Luckily the Jags won.

A very awful game. Too many handling errors from the two sides. They seemed distracted. Luckily the Jags won.

Two weeks in a row Jaguares have been sloppy and won

Once they keep the ball they showed that they are a much better team than both Brumbies and Stormers

Both these teams are awful to watch

Good scrums and rolling mauls but in open play are ineffective in creating opportunities

Nonetheless Miotti is looking good at flyhalf and Bofellli is a star player

Highlanders are a good team but very beatable as are Reds and Waratahs

Jags should be able to get 2 wins on tour

Reds are worst team in Super Rugby

that lost bonus! we need to sort out our scrum!

Jaguars scrum is a joke

It;s getting to the point where an attacking scrum = penalty

Stormers were inferior to Jaguares in EVERY aspect of the game apart from the scrum and yet they used it to compete

when the game should have been comfortable for the Jaguares

Still Australians teams on tour are teams they've enjoyed playing and beating often in Super Rugby

It can be hard for young players at this level. Unless you come in with a big reputation you often don't get the chance to prove yourself and to improve. It's only by playing at that level that you can get good at playing at that level, so players really should be given a decent string of games to acclimatise. Especially in that position. Not try one guy then the next then the next. He's lucky that everyone else is injured at the moment.

He's definitely looking really good at the moment and if I had to pick my squad noe he'd be in it instead of the error prone Jordie Barrett

Jaguars scrum is a joke

It;s getting to the point where an attacking scrum = penalty

Stormers were inferior to Jaguares in EVERY aspect of the game apart from the scrum and yet they used it to compete

when the game should have been comfortable for the Jaguares

Still Australians teams on tour are teams they've enjoyed playing and beating often in Super Rugby
That's a really good point. Ive just started a thread that talks aboit scrums these days, which alludes to exactly your point.

It was similar in brumbies vs blues; in fact other refs would have handed out more yellows to the blues, so they were lucky in that regard.

That's a really good point. Ive just started a thread that talks aboit scrums these days, which alludes to exactly your point.

It was similar in brumbies vs blues; in fact other refs would have handed out more yellows to the blues, so they were lucky in that regard.

Blues were lucky to have ONLY 2 players sin binned

At one point they gave away 10 penalties in a row across 20 mins

Ref was very lenient

Blues had to win today vs Brumbies

Unless Blues beat Hurricanes once there is no way they can get to 9 wins and make Top 8

At best they finish 8th and get destroyed by Crusaders

Chiefs likewise are screwed If they don't win their next 3 games they're done as well

Landers should be fine as long as they win their home games or win a game on tour

Latest posts