[2019 Super Rugby] Round 3 (1 & 2 March 2019)

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by TRF_heineken, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Jabby

Jabby Senior Member

Country Flag:

New Zealand

Club or Nation:

Otago

that was just in the NZ Herald, weekly round up kind of thing with some comp stats at the bottom...can't say how good they are

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. SomeOke

SomeOke Senior Member

Country Flag:

South Africa

Club or Nation:

Stormers

It feels like all the sites have decreed with one voice, that rugby stats are no longer free :(.

4. petite

petite Senior Member

Country Flag:

Argentina

Club or Nation:

Argentina

I ment that in the past years kiwis in this forum and elsewhere been complaining about how super rugby had become to easy to NZ sides. how it lost its elite carácter. how we should get rid of jags sunwolves and basically any team that's doing dad. there was a thread in this forum about jaguares permanence, where lots of kiwis where saying we are rubish and should be kicked off.
    they wanted the kings to be off. even some Oz sides like the rebels. if you don't remember just check the forum.
    now Im reading not only here but on other social media lots of fans from NZ umpleased with their teams. so that's why I ask.

5. Jabby

Jabby Senior Member

Country Flag:

New Zealand

Club or Nation:

Otago

can you post a link to that thread? I would have said the vast majority of kiwi complaints have been about the fact the nz pool has been a lot harder than the others for the last few years, it was not uncommon for the top three or even four teams in the over all comp (based on points) to be beating each other up week in week out or teams having easy runs to the playoff based on not having to play many kiwi teams. those are problems with the comp rather than the teams per se

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!